Contribute
Register

No Bluetooth with Fenvi FV-T919 on Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually decided to just purchase a new motherboard rather than try to modify this one. I haven't purchased a new one yet, but I'll post my results here when I do.

Let us know if you decide to modify yours and if it works!

One of the admin sent me a diagram of the MB and indicated that the wifi card was as M2 card. So I went ahead trying to take our that troublesome card ;-) ...

It was a pain since the the screws to I/O back plate is at the other side of the MB but I was able to unhook the video card, cables, took MB out of the case. From there I took the M2 card out (only 2 screws on the back side of MB), put back the MB ,cable, VD installed the Fenvi card in about an hour.

Now bluetooth and wifi are working.

ttb1263

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/no-bluetooth-with-fenvi-fv-t919-on-mojave.263238

One of the admin sent me a diagram of the MB and indicated that the wifi card was as M2 card. So I went ahead trying to take our that troublesome card ;-) ...

It was a pain since the the screws to I/O back plate is at the other side of the MB but I was able to unhook the video card, cables, took MB out of the case. From there I took the M2 card out (only 2 screws on the back side of MB), put back the MB ,cable, VD installed the Fenvi card in about an hour.

Now bluetooth and wifi are working.

ttb1263

I did the same with my Asus Rog Strix Z370-G GAMING (WI-Fi AC) although Pastrychef suggested to swap the build in with this (I already owned a Fenvi FV-T919):
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L6YWGXW/?tag=tonymacx86com-20
using an adaptor
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KHRJVXW/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

There's though the advantage using his advice that you'll have an extra PCI slot

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...wi-fi-ac-build-w-i9-9900k-amd-vega-56.239969/

Last edited:
This worked for me. Goto the Fenvi site and download the drivers for Windows. Install and boot into Windows then, boot in your Hackintosh. Don't have to remove BT card on Motherboard.

Hi, try resolution from section BT - change ID to 0x8289 - 33417

SIP should be disabled. Copy & paste:

XML:
        <key>Broadcom2046FamilyUSBBluetoothHCIController_52_FAVI</key>
        <dict>
            <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
            <string>com.apple.iokit.BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport</string>
            <key>IOClass</key>
            <string>BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport</string>
            <key>IOProviderClass</key>
            <string>IOUSBHostDevice</string>
            <key>LMPLoggingEnabled</key>
            <true/>
            <key>idProduct</key>
            <integer>33417</integer>
            <key>idVendor</key>
            <integer>1452</integer>
        </dict>

or add in in Clover Configurator (or change config.plist):
XML:
    <key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
    <dict>
        <key>KextsToPatch</key>
        <array>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>Eneble BT on Fenvi FV-T919</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                PGludGVnZXI+MzM0MjM8L2ludGVnZXI+
                </data>
                <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
                <true/>
                <key>MatchOS</key>
                <string>10.14.x</string>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>com.apple.iokit.BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                PGludGVnZXI+MzM0MTc8L2ludGVnZXI+
                </data>
            </dict>
        </array>
    </dict>
</dict>

Last edited:
The FV-T919 BT and Wifi worked out of the box for me on Mojave 10.14.5 with Max11Hero(wifi) and 9900K. onboard wifi and BT disabled via bios.

also want to add a note that the antenna for bluetooth is the one labeled JP5 on the PCB.

Attachments

• FV-T919-Dual-band-802-11AC-Desktop-Wifi-Card-802-11-A-B-G-N-AC.jpg
    FV-T919-Dual-band-802-11AC-Desktop-Wifi-Card-802-11-A-B-G-N-AC.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 442
FV-T919 works OoB, I have tried like, hundred of those, no probs with any, unless BT module is broken, had some of those too.
Other problem would be related to USB, proper XHCI implementation is needed indeed. check @headkaze post for reference on how to create usb.kext for your mobo.

Good luck

Hallo Guys

Ik got the FV-T919, freshly installed Mojave.. Bluetooth works but the wifi isn't going on. Ik got a Asus Sabertooth z77 Mobo... Does anybody got a clue what is wrong?

This card works out of the box in Mojave, no need for any kext. Check if wifi / bleutooth works in Ubuntu using a live usb.
Make sure you have connected the extra connector that goes into a usb header on your motherboard (had the same problem yesterday)

Attachments

• IMG_20190704_064232__01.jpg
    IMG_20190704_064232__01.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 375
  • IMG_20190704_064238__01.jpg
    IMG_20190704_064238__01.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 365
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back