Motherboard
HP 250 G5 (81EF) Clover UEFI
CPU
i3 5005u
Graphics
HD 5500 (1366x768)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi. I installed Cata on an external HDD for testing and even though I have installed the latest versions of BrcmPatchRAM2.kext and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and I can see them starting in verbose boot, BT just doesn't work ("not available"). Can somebody provide some help?

Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 446
Last edited:
Hi. I installed Cata on an external HDD for testing and even though I have installed the latest versions of BrcmPatchRAM2.kext and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and I can see them starting in verbose boot, BT just doesn't work ("not available"). Can somebody provide some help?

Thanks in advance...
replace your files with these

Attachments

• BrcmPatchRAM3-V2.3.0d3.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 1,939
Thank you for your help! e12350's suggestion fixed my problem.

Feartech,

With BrcmPatchRAM3.kext, will I still need BroadcomBTInjector.kext?

I have solved most problems with BrcmPatchRAM3, but now my bluetooth logitech mouse does not work for me, catalina can only detect it, but not connect. Any solution?

Thank you.

I have solved most problems with BrcmPatchRAM3, but now my bluetooth logitech mouse does not work for me, catalina can only detect it, but not connect. Any solution?
Did you add BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext?

Did you add BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext?
Yes, I have it in the kexts clover folder.
It shows me the bluetooth mouse, but it can´t connect when i try.
Before, in mojave, yes.

Yes, I have it in the kexts clover folder.
It shows me the bluetooth mouse, but it can´t connect when i try.
Before, in mojave, yes.
When I experimented with Brcm kexts, I found out that if only BroadcomBTInjector.kext is loaded, then Bluetooth sees other devices, but cannot connect to them. And if all three kexts are loaded, then everything works.
Are you loading BroadcomBTInjector.kext BrcmFirmwareData.kext and BrcmPatchRAM3.kext via clover folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back