Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> No Bluetooth with BCM94352Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... DW1820A should work... Where do you have your bluetooth kexts installed? Please try installing them in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/. Please try with BrcmPatchRAM2 and BrcmPatchRAM3. On my Mojave laptop, I use BrcmPatchRAM2. YMMV.
Yes, they are in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/. Very wired, I have no idea. I will try BrcmPatchRAM2 and BrcmPatchRAM3 and other files together.

Yes, they are in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/. Very wired, I have no idea. I will try BrcmPatchRAM2 and BrcmPatchRAM3 and other files together.
Put these files together in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/, bluetooth device will not be found. Need to remove BrcmPatchRAM2, bluetooth will be back. But still can't connect to any other bluetooth devices.
Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 00.29.49.png

Put these files together in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/, bluetooth device will not be found. Need to remove BrcmPatchRAM2, bluetooth will be back. But still can't connect to any other bluetooth devices.
View attachment 443005

Don't use BrcmPatchRAM2 and BrcmPatchRAM3 together. Just use one.

It looks like it should be working... Not sure why vid is Foxconn/Hon Hai or if it matters... Please post your EFI folder.

attached the whole EFI folder. Is there any settings in other files need to be changed?
Thanks.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    28.5 MB · Views: 116
attached the whole EFI folder. Is there any settings in other files need to be changed?
Thanks.

Try deleting BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and GenericUSBXHCI.kext from /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/.

Also, set inject kexts to yes in your config.plist.

Try deleting BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and GenericUSBXHCI.kext from /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/.

Also, set inject kexts to yes in your config.plist.
Not working, lost some keyboard function and sound card. I will try to put back GenericUSBXHCI.kext and restart again to see.

Not working, lost some keyboard function and sound card. I will try to put back GenericUSBXHCI.kext and restart again to see.

Your system should not need the Generic USB kext. It will cause more problems than help.

Your system should not need the Generic USB kext. It will cause more problems than help.

I tried put back just Generic USB kext or both of them, the new problems persist. There is keyboard problem and no audio device:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back