Contribute
Register

No bluetooth with BCM94352HMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i will search for it.

what about "so sorry but now i have another problem. i enable file tranfer, internet sharing, instant hotspot, handoff and continuity but i can't find my iphone for hotspot and if open pages on my iphone i can't see the continuity app in the left corner of the screen . if i search for my iphone in mac bluetooth panel nothing appears. do you any idea why?"

airdrop is functional

ok, i will search for it.

what about "so sorry but now i have another problem. i enable file tranfer, internet sharing, instant hotspot, handoff and continuity but i can't find my iphone for hotspot and if open pages on my iphone i can't see the continuity app in the left corner of the screen . if i search for my iphone in mac bluetooth panel nothing appears. do you any idea why?"

airdrop is functional

Read post #30.

Also, you could:
- remove BTFirmwareUploader.kext (known to be buggy, no idea what it does... it is not open source)
- install BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext (is has an injector for your device)
- boot Windows (it will load firmware)
- also check in Windows Device Manager to see which driver files it is using for this device
- restart into OS X (firmware survives the restart)

My understanding is that your device is an 'A2' device instead of 'A1' supported by BrcmPatchRAM.

Ok, i will try. The problem is that I don't have Windows!!

But brcmBluetoothinjector.kext is it not only for 10.11? I have 10.10

Yes! My device is A2!!

Ok, i will try. The problem is that I don't have Windows!!

Install it.

But brcmBluetoothinjector.kext is it not only for 10.11? I have 10.10

Install 10.11.

Yes! My device is A2!!

I know. Already verified by looking up vendor/device-id.

--

Or... alternative mentioned in post #30 (purchase compatible hardware).

I can't install 10.11. I tried with you to install it but there was no way to use the USB port.

How can I install windows on a laptop with only one SSD with GUID?

I can't install 10.11. I tried with you to install it but there was no way to use the USB port.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/173616-guide-10-11-usb-changes-solutions.html

GenericUSBXHCI: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Generic-USB3

How can I install windows on a laptop with only one SSD with GUID?

Dual boot is covered in the guide linked above (post #2).

--

Note: if you have some skills, you could also build an injector kext specifically for your device, but you'll still need Windows (or perhaps Linux) to load the firmware for you. That would only be an investigative scenario to see if it is worthwhile adding firmware load support into BrcmPatchRAM.

Much easier to purchase compatible hardware.

sorry, chipset is A3, not A2

sorry, chipset is A3, not A2

Either way... only A1 devices supported by BrcmPatchRAM currently.

Your options, do the investigative work necessary to determine whether modifying BrcmPatchRAM for your class of devices is worthwhile, develop the changes yourself or hope a dev will do it for you...

... or... install compatible hardware already supported.

I think you know my recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back