RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I bought an Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD - 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 4.0 with Adapter for PC/Hackintosh from OSXWifi back in 2014. and it worked great back then. I just did a new Mojave install and wifi works flawlessly but no Bluetooth. The card is still installed in the same machine that I had running with El Capitan. But BT no longer works. Any guidance on what I should look at?
If all else fails is there a BT USB Dongle I could purchase that will work?
Thanks!
Len

I have the same card, and when I installed Mojave, the Bluetooth showed up in the System Information under the Bluetooth tab, but the Manufacturer was not Broadcom, but Ericsson. What I did to fix this was to shutdown the USB port that the motherboard wifi was connecting to, as MacOS was reading some of the bluetooth information from the motherboard wifi, not the Broadcom wifi. The reason your card could have worked in El Capitan was because the OS read the correct USB port at that time. You can use Hackintool's USB facility to properly configure your USB ports and to omit the port to which the motherboard wifi is connected. Read the Help in Hackintool to see how to configure your USB ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back