CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
when I click continue to install sierra i get "No bless setting for a primary boot setting was found" and says to restart. PLS help thank you.

Last edited:
to 3 year for the quetion and i still waiting for de answer

you are in a bi g mistake, no where answer for this error, i invete to touto search a see with your eyes thats is not aswers in any place, if you say yes,them i invit to you show me whereand can see and say, he have the reason

you are in a bi g mistake, no where answer for this error, i invete to touto search a see with your eyes thats is not aswers in any place, if you say yes,them i invit to you show me whereand can see and say, he have the reason

Hi there.

The Bless setting is one which tells the OS which is the default boot volume. So if you have more than one bootable drive, say macOS and Windows, the default needs to be set. You can do this in config.plist using Clover Configurator.

Hope that helps.
:)

Last edited:
I scratch you for taking the time to answer me and direct me to the subject, unfortunately, although it is the same error, mine is presented with an installation with hackintosh, and the solution presented is for the original apple, although I assume that the origin of the problem is the same, the solution It is not, since they work directly on the mac system, which is the one I am trying to install... i go to trait with the utterDisbelief answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back