CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
after upgrade to 10.15.3 no battery indicator working, if check the show battery indicator in system preferences it show and removed very quickly, also trackpad is not reconigzed, but is still working as before. any tips why this happen with this version specific and how could I bring it back.

Attachments

• debug_31133.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 35
after upgrade to 10.15.3 no battery indicator working, if check the show battery indicator in system preferences it show and removed very quickly, also trackpad is not reconigzed, but is still working as before. any tips why this happen with this version specific and how could I bring it back.
remove folder clover/kexts/10.15

also you have doubled up on kexts in clover/kexts/other, remove the ones that end in kex

remove folder clover/kexts/10.15

also you have doubled up on kexts in clover/kexts/other, remove the ones that end in kex
done still no battery indicator

Attachments

• debug_337.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 49
is a kext there some on another theat recommend that AirportBrcmFixup.kext should be placed in 10.15 folder not in other

any way I'll move to Other

done all kext to Others. same result

Attachments

• debug_28739.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 36
done all kext to Others. same result
what other changes to did make before (or after?) your upgrade?

i noticed in your config.plist you went from MacBookPro15,2 to MacBookPro15,4

MacBookPro15,2 would be a better choice

is same I'm using since 10.15.0 and is work better than 15.2, I only update some kext like lilu, whatevergreen virtualsmc and appleALC to run fine the update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back