Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi Guys,

Can someone help me, I just upgraded to Yosemite
I have the z87-hd3 and the 4670k for graphics i have the 750 ti... with the new drivers i got the 750 ti working. the only problem is that i dont have sound. i tried using multibeast 7.0.1 and 6.1.0 but none of them work for sound... i cant see any device in system prefrences other than SoundFlower 2ch and 64ch and Voila audio device (recording software) so nothing works...

Please help me, sound is the only thing i need to get working!!!

Thanks
Gershy

same graphic card, same problem:

installed, multibeasted and worked.

installed nvidia drivers and worked.

plugged the card and enable it and device not recognized.

:banghead:

I also have no audio on the Z87-HD3. It worked fine for me on Mavericks when I used an older version of multibeast, but can't get it working now.

I have GA-Z87X-OC and just upgraded to Yosemite. I boot with Clover. But everything worked fine in Mav, but now in Yose, I dont have audio. Everything else works. imessage and all. Seems all perfect except that dang audio issue.I tried the Multi 6.1.0 to no avail.

Well, Edit, I used this post and sound is working perfectly again, in Yosemite

I have GA-Z87X-OC and just upgraded to Yosemite. I boot with Clover. But everything worked fine in Mav, but now in Yose, I dont have audio. Everything else works. imessage and all. Seems all perfect except that dang audio issue.I tried the Multi 6.1.0 to no avail.

Well, Edit, I used this post and sound is working perfectly again, in Yosemite

what post???

how did you get it working???

Yes please what post helped you? I have this motherboard and can't get sound working either. I tried Yosemite Multibeast ALC892 - didn't work. Then I tried Multibeast 6.1.0 based on another user's post and that didn't make it work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back