Gigabyte H370 HD3
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
HD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys,
I have a Custom Budget ATX hackintosh (Gigabyte H370 HD3, Intel Core i3-8100) with OS Mojave.
I’ve set multibeast after installation and everything seems to work, everything but not the audio.
1EBB2000-A08C-4876-BE26-F30E3808DE27.jpeg
I can’t hear audio from any port (HDMI, jack of motherboard and jack of case), kext of multibeast doesn’t work and i’ve tried to follo this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/applehda-hdmi-audio-guide.234735/.
But the video didn’t work and i had to boot the system with the clover.plist of the boot usb and then i’ve changed with the old clover.plist so now I can see video again.
I don’t how to get audio working, someone can help me please?

Ok th
MultiBeast audio does not support Mojave, expected.
See Mojave AppleHDA Audio

No 1050 Nvidia Web driver for Mojave, 1050 is not working; off topic.
Ok thank you!
Tomorrow I try to follow your tutorial.
For the graphics I don’t have 1050 because the one that I bought was broken and i’ve sent it back.
Now I’d like to buy an rx560..

I've tried to follow your tutorial but it doesn't work, there are other solutions?
I have the same problem: "No output devices found" on Output..
Also I have this pop-up when I try to set volume:
F66F7636-9706-4214-B8F1-707F7DEFCD48.jpeg

Thank you for futures advices!

Last edited:
Hey guys... did anyone ever git this mobo working? I purchased same mobo and was about to build another hack, I fell off my roof and broke my back and would rather not have to work extra hard right now to get this going... is there anyway someone would be willing to share a working EFI folder please?

Yeah man, I resolved all problems installing High Sierra instead Mojave and following a video to resolve both problems of integrated audio and video.
The video is this one:
The only problem that I still have is that HDMI audio doesn’t work, so I’m using only external speakers.
Have a nice Hacking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back