CPU
Intel i7-7700K
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1070 EVGA SC
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, I have EVERYTHING working in my hackintosh build except for the audio. I followed at least 3 different methods to install audio with kaby lake and 200 series motherboards but nothing works. The only thing I didn't tried is to install VodooHDA with MultiBeast because I don't know why but it gives me an error so it doesn't install the kexts.

What methods and what happened?
Nothing happened. That's the real problem. I can't make audio working, no devices found in system preferences. Please tell me how can I solve this
MSI z270 krait edition (ALC1220)
GTX 1080
i7 7700k

I partially solved simply modifying the clover audio inject value. It works with inject 1,2,5 or 7. With 11, no audio at all. The real problem is, that with all 4 values, I get audio working, but the output device has a permanent noise, white noise I would call it, and it also remains when I for example listen to music, intact If I turn the volume down, it persists. I cannot solve this problem even changing output device, and the problem is that this noise is on the rear green audio port and also in the green front jack. I don't know why but in the front is a little bit better. ALSO, I don't know why but when I plug a microphone, on the pink back or pink front input, I can hear myself in my headphones/speaker. I can't find any option in macOS to remove the loopback so I can hear myself, so please explain me how to disable it. Also, the microphone doesn't work in the system. I can hear myself in my output device but when I test the microphone it doesn't detect any audio so it won't work in system or either in apps like teamspeak. It is detected but it captures no audio.

partially solved simply modifying the clover audio inject value
Not a solution, what audio installation method?
It is electrically impossible with correctly configured macOS audio for an input to feed an output without a third party app.
Suggestion, remove all installed audio methods. If you are not sure if everything is removed, a clean install is necessary.
See AppleHDA Realtek Audio/Post #1, install one method only. If no audio, see Problem Reporting, full stop.

Not a solution, what audio installation method?
It is electrically impossible with correctly configured macOS audio for an input to feed an output without a third party app.
Suggestion, remove all installed audio methods. If you are not sure if everything is removed, a clean install is necessary.
See AppleHDA Realtek Audio/Post #1, install one method only. If no audio, see Problem Reporting, full stop.
I just followed a guide about making audio working with Kaby lake and it just made me copy two files in the clover directory. “
  1. Copy the the files called AppleALC.kext and Lilu.kext in each respective RELEASE folder
  2. Paste them in the location EFI/Clover/kexts/Other of your EFI partition. ”
Should I delete these files? What should I do now?

followed a guide about making audio working with Kaby lake and it just made me copy two files in the clover directory
As you discovered, not sufficient.
macOS does not support Kaby Lake audio on non native hardware.
See AppleHDA Realtek Audio/Post #1:
I. Before You Install Audio
II. AppleHDA Realtek Audio Methods
/2. vit9696/AppleALC

I tried following the guide but I get lost, theres stuff that I cannot understand, could you please help me in some way? I'm available to let you see directly with teamviewer, because I really can't figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back