MSI Z97 Gaming 5
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello.
My OS X 10.10.2 doesn't output audio from any of the connections (Front or back).
If i go into the audio preferences i don't see any options under the "Output" drop menu, even with the headphones plugged in.
I have configured multibeast as shown in the MSI guide: 106389d1412895194-msi-9-series-motherboards-os-x-setup-configuration-screen-shot-2014-10-09-6.52.png
Have to say that in the latest multibeast i couldn't find the " Intel 9 Series Motherboard Support" Option nowhere :/

I also tried to check the guide for ALC1150 here on the site twice, but i honestly can't understand it that well :/

Could you give me a hand? Thank you so much

Hello.
My OS X 10.10.2 doesn't output audio from any of the connections (Front or back).
If i go into the audio preferences i don't see any options under the "Output" drop menu, even with the headphones plugged in.
I have configured multibeast as shown in the MSI guide:View attachment 125249
Have to say that in the latest multibeast i couldn't find the " Intel 9 Series Motherboard Support" Option nowhere :/

I also tried to check the guide for ALC1150 here on the site twice, but i honestly can't understand it that well :/

Could you give me a hand? Thank you so much

Just select alc1150, install and reboot. Go to system settings > audio and select built in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back