Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock z370 gaming Fatality ITX
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 560
Hey,

I just installed mojave and have gotten almost everything running but I can't seem to get audio to work.
My build is:
Asrock z370 gaming fatal1ty itx
i7 8700
32gb GSkill tridentZ DDR4 ram
500gb WD Black NVME SSD
realtek alc1220 audio codec

I've installed the appleacl and lilu but it still doesn't seem to work. I've attached my config, any help would be awesome and very appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Hi there safest option.. rebuild your Mac OS with your bootable media usb(which has the Mac OS) you would like to install.. install the OS again. Once the OS is up and you will notice you have no sound to fix .. go to finder and locate finder preferences. Set it to show your internal and external hard disk drives. Locate your drive with Mac OS X installed. Go to System/Library/Extensions within the Extension folder locate "AppleHDA.kext" - my advice is to right click and send to trash( dont empty trash yet).. next run multibeast for your OS and leave the EasyBeast and UserDTDS unchecked - I repeat leave it unchecked. Locate drivers/Audio/Universal and just choose either VoodooHDA 0.2.1 or VoodooHDA 0.2.2 and check it. Complete the install. Wait for "successful popup". Restart hacintosh and you'll have sound 100 percent working fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back