Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - X299 / 200 Series / 300 Series Patcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reinstalled macOS High Sierra and audio work now.
But microphone still not worked yet.
I already tried all inject number below, and see that microphone is only show when inject = 2. The microphone show on the list but still not worked.
  1. ALC1220, Inject = 1, 11 , 1 , 2 , 5 , 7
How can I make microphone to work?
Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 12.00.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 12.00.05 AM.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 441
Sweet! Built a new Hackintosh this week. Last night I went to listen to some music, and realized the sound wasn't working. Messed around for a while, and then I found this.

Ran the package, reset, back in business!! Thank you!!
I have the same motherboard but not getting sound, does it have to come out of your hdmi or the board? I have a 970 nvidia and the hdmi is not working....

I also can't get my audio driver up and running. Do I need to install ALC1220 from Multibeast if I'm on OSX Sierra or is that a High Sierra thing only?

I've tried running this Patch but nothing changed. I tried reinstalling the 100/200 Series Audio drivers from Multibeast then installing the patch and still no luck. Any other options?

Thanks a bunch MacMan, I was struggling with this. Worked beauty after reboot on GA-Z270P-D3, i7-7700K, GTX-1050.

This also fixed utube not playing properly.

I just did the In-Place upgrade to HS without APFS Conversion. Only thing I had to do was get Audio working again. I followed the sequence from here:
The order you install audio is tricky in High Sierra and these boards.

You install Clover and Drivers -> Audio -> Realtek ALCxxx -> 100 / 200 Series Audio in MultiBeast.

Then reboot and install Drivers -> Audio -> Realtek ALCxxx -> ALC1220 and then run this package and reboot.

and viola! Audio! Music to my ears! I mean that literally... Beast of Burden by the Rolling Stones.

Hello, I did as proposed and still can't see anything listed in my system report > audio, my system is roughly the same as the OP's but i have a i7 6700k cpu. Help much appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back