Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Post #1/I. No Audio Output/4. Audio_ID verification

I don't understand what I'm supposed to do as a next step. I have layout <00 00 00 00> and Post #1 just says "not valid." I tried the instructions in [Guide]-Add_HDEF-Clover.pdf. I originally didn't have an HDEF entry, just a @1B entry but I was able to follow the instructions in add dsdt/HDEF to get to this point. I assume I need to somehow get a valid layout-id before moving on.

Should I try another method from this list?
  1. No layout-id or not valid (<00 00 00 00>), select one method and implement
    1. [Guide]-Add_or_Edit_HDEF-dsdt.pdf
    2. ssdt_hdef, select ssdt-hdef (1, 2 or 3) with_ioreg/hdef
    3. [Guide]-Add_HDEF-kext.pdf
    4. [Guide]-Add_HDEF-Clover.pdf
    5. Chameleon: Chameleon Installer/Custom/Settings/HDEF/LayoutID
    6. Restart, repeat Step 2. HDEF Verification
Or does this just mean that my board isn't supported?

Hardware failure: case, front panel connector, cable, etc.
Hmm I don't think so. Let me explain. When I plug in my speakers to green rear panel, the "headphones" device in sound settings change to "digital output", but there is no sound... When I plug in my headphones to front audio panel, sound is very very very very low... 2 weeks ago all was perfect in rear green audio port, but after update, it crashes... Hardware bug? I don't think so. I've tried to update BIOS version, reset to defaults and reconfigure all, and the same... No more ideas?

PinConfigs are patched with realtekALC.kext. cloverALC says it was installed in L/E. Verify?
Here you are the screenshot of L/E. I don't see that kext :S

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2016-08-06 a las 19.59.19.png
    Captura de pantalla 2016-08-06 a las 19.59.19.png
    293.8 KB · Views: 103
don't see that kext
Script:
Install /Library/Extensions/realtekALC.kext
Install System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/ALC1150 zml files
The script did not remove the file it installed.
Run the script again.

I don't have an edited DSDT
You said
I tried the instructions in [Guide]-Add_HDEF-Clover.pdf. I originally didn't have an HDEF entry, just a @1B entry but I was able to follow the instructions in add dsdt/HDEF to get to this point.
??

So i had a problem getting audio outputs in my settings... nothing seemed to work... Finally got it today...
I did a fresh install with no other hdd connected. Made sure the usb I used for install was unmounted... that is the only link I have found that messed it up previous times. I installed everything with multibeast except audio and just used the audio_cloverALC1-10 command script to get audio. restarted and viola! sound!

Script:
Install /Library/Extensions/realtekALC.kext
Install System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/ALC1150 zml files
The script did not remove the file it installed.
Run the script again.
I run the script again and this is the shell export. It didn't work again :(

Attachments

• clover-alc-shell-try2.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 163
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back