Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive tried and it kindaaaa works.
Audio ID: 2 - 3 port audio is for motherboards that do not have black and orange connectors; blue is repurposed to blue and and pink becomes orange. See Post #1, Realtek ALC AppleHDA.

Install MultiBeast selection: Realtek ALC1150 (without Optional 3 Port (5.1) Audio)
Restart, reply with new files.

K, here u go. Sounds mutes after 20 sec after sleep. but recognizes headphone port.
When I re choose output in system audio settings it works again but only for 20 sec. then it mutes

View attachment Archive.zip

When I re choose output in system audio settings it works again but only for 20 sec. then it mutes
Audio is configure correctly and working. Mute problem is specific to your install. Nothing in OS X causes those symptoms. No ideas.

Hmm.. no luck for me then. I liked the one port working continuously better :D
I know now though how to get to that state again and back here. so I've learned smthn.
if you come up with another idea, id love to hear it. Thanks for trying :)

if you come up with another idea, id love to hear it.
A clean install may or may not solve your problem. To be clear, your problem is specific to your system and specific to something you have done/installed.

To be clear, your problem is specific to your system and specific to something you have done/installed.

Okay.. So it's not the build or the components but rather an install issue.
the only thing I can think off that I've done differently is choosing dsdt free as the startup method in multibeast.
I had freezes or crashes otherwise. I may try to tinker with that. It's a new install so no gigabytes of data to backup.
thanks again. :headbang:

*My orig post, which you've directed here promised a cookie to whomever helps me out with my ailments. It's not a complete success but I appreciate the effort. If you pm me an address, cookies will come!

Hi,

My configuration is Gigabyte Z97-D3H Core i7 4370k(Intel HD4600). I am not using any graphics card right now.

I have installed right kext file and follow the tutorial but in my setting it is saying no output device. I have tried to connect multiple Speakers, headphone even my LED monitor also support HDMI audio.

View attachment org.chameleon.Boot.plist
View attachment AppleHDA.kext.zip
View attachment bootlog.rtf.zip

DPCI_Manager_1.pngDPCI_Manager_2.png

I have the problem of No Audio Devices detected - Realtek ALC AppleHDA

My configuration is:
10.10.4/Gigabyte Z97M-D3H/i7/Geforce GTX 960

I used:
Multibeast
ALC 892 with Audio ID 1

I am attaching:

1. screenshot of DPCIManager:
2. bootlog
3. Output of audio_realtekALC-100_v1.0.4c.command
4. ioreg file
5. File /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist
6. AppleHDA.kext original

THank you in advance

View attachment 149723View attachment 149724View attachment 149725View attachment 149726View attachment 149727

Did you find the solution? I am facing same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back