Graphics
Gigabyte GV-R577UD-1GD
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I have searched up and down the forum for something that can solve my problem, and have tried many different options, but nothing has worked yet. My motherboard is a gigabyte GA-X58a-UD3R running an intel i7960. I ran the whole install of multibeast and selected the correct codec for audio and nothing shows in my output/input devices in system preferences. Not sure what else to try. If need be I can take any screen shots that would help. Thanks, Devon

So I have searched up and down the forum for something that can solve my problem, and have tried many different options, but nothing has worked yet. My motherboard is a gigabyte GA-X58a-UD3R running an intel i7960. I ran the whole install of multibeast and selected the correct codec for audio and nothing shows in my output/input devices in system preferences. Not sure what else to try. If need be I can take any screen shots that would help. Thanks, Devon

try this

http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/23703-got-audio-work-889-gigabyte-ga-z68x-ud3h-b3.html

You are freaking awesome!!!! Thank you so much. Really have no clue how I missed your guide... Again thanks

You are freaking awesome!!!! Thank you so much. Really have no clue how I missed your guide... Again thanks

your most welcome

good to "hear" you got it working lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back