Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - AppleHDA Realtek Audio

I checked to uninstall and there was nothing. First I tried with the A method then being that it didn't work I checked to uninstall and there was still nothing. I tried with the B.

Now I have only done method A and this is the result.

Attachments

• untitled folder 2.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 83
Now I have only done method A and this is the result.
No AppleALC.kext
Remove EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/Lilu.kext
Remove EFI/CLOVER/config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KextsToPatch/Item 9 (Unsupported_Audio_Device_ID_Kaby_Lake, disables Skylake audio, why?)
Restart
Attach a screenshot of Library/Extensions
Reply with new files

I have add new AppleHDA.kext in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ and now it's working

Hi, I have my sound working just by using Lilu with AppleALC.kext in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder, but when sleep awake the sound of my computer gos very soft. have to turn the volume to the max to be able hear sound.

1. after sleep wake up, sound gos very soft.
2. Mojave 10.14.5 /MSI z370/Intel i3 8100/AMD HD7770
3. Rehabman Clover
4 to 8. see attach
8.2 NO
8.3 NO

Attachments

• Audio.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 135
Hi. I have a problem "no output devices found" in sound settings on my Hackintosh.

1. No sound devices detected.
2. Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5 | Gigabyte GA-H270-HD3 | Intel Core i5-7400 | Intel HD Graphics 630
3. Downloaded mojave installer. Extracted and installed native AppleHDA.kext. Installed FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext as a fix from https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...lake-audio-onboard-and-or-hd-6x0-hdmi.221618/.
4. - 9. Files attached.

I can't launch sound card which is Realtek ALC887. Hackintool shows nothing on Audio tab. I'm using Lilu + Whatevergreen for graphics if this will help.

Attachments

• Attachments HacOSMan.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 140
Last edited:
After a day of setting sound up the issue is solved!)

It turned to be that this issue was because of VoodooHDA I've tried to install yesterday. AppleHDADisabler.kext and VoodooHDA.kexts was not in Library/Extensions but in System/Library/Extensions(I didn't know about another folder with kexts).

So what I've done in steps(in case if somebody will face same issue).
1. Delete AppleHDADisabler.kext and VoodooHDA.kexts from System/Library/Extensions.
2. Disabled = true in all comments related to AppleHDA in KextsToPatch in config.plist.
3. Remove FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext from Library/Extensions.
4. Again followed steps in chapter 5(Device/Properties via Hackintool variant) of https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-lilu-and-its-plug-ins.260063/#Install
This time Hackintool worked properly. It showed empty audio tab because of AppleHDA was disabled.
I've chosen 7 as layout-id.
5.(Optional) You might need to add HDAS to HDEF in DSDT patches of ACPI section in config.plist.

And it works. I finally have sound.)

Hi Toleda. I'm having some problems to get my audio output entries in settings.

1. Description of audio problem
    • No audio devices on System Preferences. (Only DisplayPort)
  2. macOS version/motherboard model/BIOS version/processor/graphics
    • macOS version 10.14.4
    • Asus Z390 Maximus XI Hero Wifi
    • i9 9900K
    • Integrated HD630
  3. Procedure/Guide Used

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• AudioProblem.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 129
I followed the Mojave AppleHDA Audio guide B. Once I upgraded to 10.14.5 I lost all sound outputs except the HDMI. I am using a Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI motherboard, Intel i5-4690K, Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX 580.

Attachments

• Dungeon Mac.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 126
Back