Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - AppleHDA Realtek Audio

Download and install latest AppleALC.kext and Lilu.kext
Restart, reply with all, new problem reporting files

Really sorry to keep boring you
Same Problem after download last lilu.kext and applealc.kext in /L/E/ and clover/kexts/other, repair permissions with kextutility.app and reboot...
Here new ioreg

Attachments

• Archive 4.zip
    4 MB · Views: 93
Same Problem
To be clear, my 9 Series/1150 audio works as expected on Mojave with AppleALC.kext and Luli.kext. There is an unknown audio problem with you current installation
Last resort, clean Mojave install
Set up a new 50 GB partition on an existing or new external drive
Install macOS/10.14, any version; make bootable, do not install audio or move User files
Reply with new Problem Reporting files

Last edited:
  1. Audio devices are listed, but no almost no sound is present. Very quiet yet distorted sound. For example, sound playback via iTunes sounds like the correct music playing (i.e. beats are in time), but very quiet. System volume at 75%. System plays audio as expected (successfully) through other interface, other systems connected to same line in on amplifier also work as expected (successfully). Audio was working fine until I connected a Pioneer USB controller which installed an aggregated device, despite it not being used (i.e. phono line out from controller was used, bypassing the aggregated device).
  2. 10.13.6, build 17G5019 (edit: Z97MX-Gaming 5, i7-4790L, HD 4600 + Quadro P600).
  3. MultiBeast for High Sierra, 10.4.0
  4. Included, verified.
  5. Included.
  6. Included.
  7. Included.
  8. config.plist included, dsdt.aml not present, ssdt(s).aml not present.
  9. Attached.
Thank you in advance for any pointers and further reading.

Attachments

• twb v21 no audio.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Did you remove the Pioneer software?
Yes, using AppCleaner. No residual aggregate device left, and sound was working as expected with the aggregated device installed before the software was run (i.e. software installed, aggregated device present, sound working fine).

Audio was working fine until I connected a Pioneer USB controller which installed an aggregated device
Not clear if your statement is true, yes or no? Used or not, irrelevant.
If true, something was damaged and it did not get fixed
Suggestion, run the macOS installer/10.13.6 over the current install
Reply with new files.

Hey Everyone, having issues with my audio (which was working fine) after installing a second GPU in my system. I've tried a few fixes to no avail (probably overlapping/conflicting at this point?) Basically I have HDEF showing, but my layout-id is stuck at <07 00 00 00> despite injecting 1 in Clover.

Mac OSX 10.13.6
i7-8700k
Gigabyte AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard
GTX 1060 & 1050 ti GPUs

Attachments

• 1337 Hackintosh Audio Problems.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 196
having issues with my audio (which was working fine) after installing a second GPU in my system
Not the problem. Installed MultiBeast/AppleALC method without removing previously installed MultiBeast/ALC1220 method. To remove MultiBeast audio, see AppleHDA Realtek Audio/Post #1/X. Uninstall AppleHDA Realtek Audio/2. MultiBeast ...
layout-id is stuck at <07 00 00 00> despite injecting 1 in Clover
Mojave removed many audio layouts. For backward compatibility, AppleALC sets layout-id = 7 and introduces alc-layout-id = 1 from config.plist/Devices/Inject/1 as the attached IOReg shows

Not the problem. Installed MultiBeast/AppleALC method without removing previously installed MultiBeast/ALC1220 method. To remove MultiBeast audio, see AppleHDA Realtek Audio/Post #1/X. Uninstall AppleHDA Realtek Audio/2. MultiBeast ...

Mojave removed many audio layouts. For backward compatibility, AppleALC sets layout-id = 7 and introduces alc-layout-id = 1 from config.plist/Devices/Inject/1 as the attached IOReg shows
Hey Toleda, thanks for the quick response. I followed the steps to remove the Multibeast method. EDIT I Removed a lot of other misc possible fix remnants and I'm back in action. Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm back in action
If convenient, an experiment:
Remove FakePCIID-Intel-HDMI-Audio.kext
Restart, reply with new files.

If no audio, restore FakePCIID-Intel-HDMI-Audio.kext
If audio, remove FakePCIID.kext
Restart, reply with new files

Back