- Dec 31, 2013
- ASRock Z370M ITX/AC
- RX 570
- Mobile Phone
- Description of audio problem: No Realtek Realtek ALC887 Audio Device seen. HDEF@1F,3 is present in IOReg, but NO CodecDevice present after following the "Quick Fix: 300 (B/H/Q) Series Coffee Lake Audio Onboard and/or UHD 6x0 HDMI Audio" guide.
- OS X version/motherboard model/BIOS version/processor/graphics: 10.13.5, Gigabyte B360N WiFi, Bios F3, i3-8100, iGPU (hardware accelerator not yet implemented)
- Procedure/Guide Used: "Quick Fix: 300 (B/H/Q) Series Coffee Lake Audio Onboard and/or UHD 6x0 HDMI Audio" guide. Solution 3: Edit config.plist, copied and pasted Patch.
- Copy of IOReg - IOReg_v2.1/File/Save a Copy As…, verify file (Tools 2.). Added .ioreg file
- Terminal/diskutil list - attach Terminal output. Added
- Installed S/L/E/AppleHDA.kext (10.11 and newer, search: show hidden files). Added Ver 281.52
- Screen shots:
- DPCIManager/Status (Tools 3.). Added
- System Information/Hardware/Audio/Intel High Definition Audio (not Devices). Added
- System Preferences/Sound/Input. Added
- System Preferences/Sound/Output. Added
- Terminal/Shell/Export Test As. . . (if script used)
- audio_cloverALC-x0.command. Script not used
- EFI/CLOVER/config.plist. Added
- DPCIManager/Misc/Boot Log (Tools 3.). Added
- EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched/dsdt.aml (if installed). Not installed
- EFI/CLOVER/ACP/Patched/ssdt(s).aml (if installed). Not installed
- Put all files in a folder, compress and attach to Post
EDIT: Don't ask me, at some point, after I posted the files the audio started to work, so no need for help.
2.4 MB Views: 25