Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - AppleHDA Realtek Audio

I couldn't find the linked AppleHDA.kext
Your Post #797, your link to my thread, Post #1 attachment
I'm also using a bunch of FakePCIID kexts could those be messing with the 2x SSDT changes I made?
No. Remove any that do not apply to your system.

it has ALC 892. Does that mean it will work with desktop solutions or not at all?
The codec is the same for Desktop and Laptop. The implementation is for Desktop is incompatible with Laptops, specifically, the same node has a different purpose.

I was able to get bluetooth audio working via headset, but I needed LILO Kext and AppleALC Kext loaded via EFI/Clover/kexts/other with rename HDAS to HDEF enabled in config (find 48444153 replace 48444546)
AppleALC has nothing to do with Bluetooth audio
AppleALC is not compatible with MultiBeast audio; AppleALC or MultiBeast, not both
config.plist (Rename HDAS to HDEF) or SSDT-HDEF-HDAS-1.aml, not both
Attach AppleHDA.kext

tried the CLoverALC method and then the Multibeast method with no success, I attached my IOreg and clover config.plist file, using the latest clover 4497.
Am I missing something, looking at the ioreg, the layout is 0, instead of 1 and 2, I tried select both 1 and 2 at the cloveralc install though. CloverALC command audio_cloverALC-130_v0.5.command was used, processor is Intel core i3 3.5 Ghz
Install one method, full stop.
See Post #1/Problem Reporting; attach all requested files

Back