- May 19, 2010
- Asus Maximus VII Impact
- Core i7-4770K
- RX 560 + HD4600
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
config.plist is damaged, most required properties are missing; replacerestored the native AppleHDA.kext for 10.13.1
Did this and then reinstalled AppleALC with MultiBeast.Many problems and maybe more:
1. Installed AppleHDA.kext is damaged, install native kext
3. config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixHDA/YES, set to NO
Fix, restart, reply with new files
Got an update notification, downloaded the update, extracted the AppleHDA kext from it using Pacificist and installed it to S/L/E. Fixed the problem somehow!Upgraded to 10.15 Beta, works perfectly fine apart from audio. Spent a few hours trying to fix it, no success. Would really appreciate it if someone could take a look.
1. No audio devices (except for Background Music)
2. 10.15 Beta (19A558d), GA H370M DS3H, i3 8100, RX 570
3. Used AppleALC with LayoutID 1 which worked well on 10.14, although I could not get the line in working. Audio completely stopped working on 10.15. Have upgraded Lilu and AppleALC (kexts load successfully), tried lots of layout IDs, but I think the problem is somewhere else.
For the other data, see attached zip.