Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - AppleHDA Realtek Audio

AppleALC is not running. Replace with attached. Reply with new files.
Here you go Toleda,

New debug shows ALC loading at least :)

Attachments

• 190204b.zip
    3 MB · Views: 59
New debug shows ALC loading
AppleALC: alc @ failed to obtain device info for analog controller (1)
Restore native AppleHDA:
a. run installer over existing install
b. extract AppleHDA.kext from installer with Pacifist
Install, restart, reply with new files

Hi, First of all i am brand new to Hackintosh/MacOS so forgive me if i've not done the problem report properly but we all have to start somewhere.

I have an Acer Swift 3 SF315-52, Intel Core i3 8130U, Intel UHD620, 1TB Toshiba HDD, 128GB Samsung 951 M.2 SSD for Boot. Sorry i'm not sure how to find my motherboard info. Im running Vanilla Mojave 14.3 using Clover latest version (as of this post)

My problem is my ALC256 will not get detected no matter what videos or posts i follow. Ive removed the kexts after trying new methods but still, no luck. This time, i've kept the kexts to see if that works but it doesn't. Im just at loss, i didn't want to waste anyones time with it just incase its something so simple and i end up looking like an idiot. Anyway, i've attached what you said, i hope its everything, theres a few things i didn't understand but googled it so hopefully i've done it right.

Also i should mention that in the Sound Preferences it will find my Sky Q box and wireless headphones with the bluetooth. Maybe that will help?

Attachments

• Problem Report.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 58
1. No Output devices listed under Sound Preferences

2. macOS 10.14.3 / Gigabyte Z370XP SLI / F11 / i7 8700k / Vega 64 LC

3. Multibeast Procedure (AppleALC & 100 / 200 / 300 Series Audio Support)

4. Attached

5. Attached

6. Attached

7. Attached

8. Attached

9. DONE

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• No Sound.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 81
Fix your profile
Did not remove High Sierra audio, see AppleHDA Realtek Audio/Post #1/X. Uninstall AppleHDA Realtek Audio/2. MultiBeast ...
Audio is now working properly. I had an issue, after Uninstalling AppleHDA Realtek Audio, updating Clover that required me to pull the boot drive and use MultiBeast again from my Mac laptop to reinstall everything to the boot drive, but it seems to have worked. With absolute respect and appreciation for your help to the community, I feel the Uninstall instructions are a bit difficult to understand, I'm still not sure I did it correctly, despite everything working current. Thanks for the help!

Dan

AppleALC: alc @ failed to obtain device info for analog controller (1)
Restore native AppleHDA:
a. run installer over existing install
b. extract AppleHDA.kext from installer with Pacifist
Install, restart, reply with new files

Extracted Vanilla AppleHDA from update 10.14.3
Installed AppleHDA into S/L/E using KextBeast.

Here are the new files.

Attachments

• 190205.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 91
Back