No Audio Detected Sierra - Gigabyte Z170X - UD3 - ULTRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
Mac Mini (LATE 2012)
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
Hello:

I'm having trouble enabling the audio on my Hackintosh, no audio is detected via preferences Ive been reading the guides and post an from other users but Im a bit confused on which method to use. Following the guides and post I repeated the driver installation using Multibeast 9.10 enabling RealTek ALC 1150 & 100/200 Series drivers. The method didn't work upon reboot.

I read on some post that installing AppleHDA kext may work but Im not really sure as how or if this is the right path to enabling the audio because when I use clover configurator this kext appears on the list as the ALC 1150.

If someone can help me with this issue I would really appreciated. Thank you.

I uploaded some images to help with the problem.

My Build (First build ever):

MOBOS: GA-Z170X-UD3-ULTRA
CPU: Intel i7 6700k Unlocked
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 960 OC
RAM: CRUCIAL Ballistic 2 x 16GB (32 GB)
Cooler: Corsair H100i V2
PSU: Corsair RM750

Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 7.50.57 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 8.21.43 PM.png

Hello again:

First of all a let me thank you for the help and the guides you and the other people here develop. Thanks to you I have working audio it results the MOBO specs says ALC 1150 but it really is 0892, following your instructions using multibeast it work perfectly. All audio ports are working on the hackintosh.

Thanks again. Really looking forward to building more PC's s like this and contributing to the site and the community.

I disabled the ALC 1150 on the clover configuration and installed 892 via multibeast but my audio still does not work. I have a second hard drive with Win7 on the same machine and the sound works so the audio and speaker hardware are okay and the it is plugged in correctly. I might have missed something.

MOBOS: GA-Z170X-UD5
GPU: GIGABYTE NVIDIA GTX 1080
RAM: CRUCIAL Ballistic 16GB
Cooler: Thermaltake Pacific 240 Kit
PSU: Thermaltake RGB 750W

I disabled the ALC 1150 on the clover configuration and installed 892 via multibeast but my audio still does not work. I have a second hard drive with Win7 on the same machine and the sound works so the audio and speaker hardware are okay and the it is plugged in correctly. I might have missed something.

MOBOS: GA-Z170X-UD5
GPU: GIGABYTE NVIDIA GTX 1080
RAM: CRUCIAL Ballistic 16GB
Cooler: Thermaltake Pacific 240 Kit
PSU: Thermaltake RGB 750W
Hello:

As of yesterday I followed the guide "before installing Audio" and my audio works perfectly. My recommendation go through the guide and run IO Registry Explorer to find the device ID and the CODEC at which is working on. Once you do this you can rerun Multibeast with the correct CODEC and it should work fine when you restart. This process was recommended to me by toleda and it worked perfectly. Try it and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back