Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a Gigabyte - P55A-UD3 Rev 1.0 and after the combo update I lost sound, and graphics and ethernet, I managed to get back Graphics and Ethernet, however sound is still not working. I've tried the rollback in MultiBeast and that didn't work, I've tried just the 888 Kext, that didn't work. I tried a few other things I read on here and still nothing is helping me.

When I first installed SL everything worked perfect the first install. After updating to 10.6.4 it all went down hill. I'm so frustrated and I don't know what else to do to fix it :banghead:

Anthonyx82x said:
I have a Gigabyte - P55A-UD3 Rev 1.0 and after the combo update I lost sound, and graphics and ethernet, I managed to get back Graphics and Ethernet, however sound is still not working. I've tried the rollback in MultiBeast and that didn't work, I've tried just the 888 Kext, that didn't work. I tried a few other things I read on here and still nothing is helping me.

When I first installed SL everything worked perfect the first install. After updating to 10.6.4 it all went down hill. I'm so frustrated and I don't know what else to do to fix it :banghead:

Try the solution here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4632&p=42035&hilit=alc+892#p42035

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back