Graphics
2x GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there i've done a fresh install via unibeast and everythings ok, but no audio, i've alc 889 and i run the last multibeast yosemite edition for sure, he says successfully done when i flag the alc 889, i reboot but still no audio? any ideas how to fix it? thanks!

I'm on alc892 and also have this issue.

I failed to have audio on my ALC898 till I ran the old version of Multibeast which enables HDAAudio

MultiBeast 6.2.2(1)
Utilizing MultiBeast 6.2.2 after the newest version, I decided to skip the first screen and simply use the drivers section as follows
image005.png

I think the option that got it running for me this time was the option of the HDAEnabler.
image007.png

I saw that i have audio from my Graphics card that is an Nvidia gtx 660 ti, that is linked via hdmi to my monitor that have a built in speaker, but i want to use the other audio controller (the alc 889) as usual, so i go to system preferences --> audio --> and i set the output speaker and now is going like a charm
here the pics maybe can help someone
http://imagebin.ca/1e2ta9Tss9v4/Schermata2014-10-17alle15.19.58.png

I too lost audio upgrading to Yosemite from Mavericks. Had installed ALC AppleHDA 889 from Multibeast 7.0, but no joy. Looking for some help.

OS X version: 10.10 Yosemite
MB: EVGA Z68FTW
BIOS Version: R22 (PM-Patched)
CPU: i7 2600K
GPU: EVGA 570 GTX

Enclosed is a copy of my IORegistryExplorer, org.chameleon.Boot.plist, DPCIManager Boot Log, and dsdt.aml

Have already verified that HDEF layout-id is 0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

Attachments

• System Info.zip
    517.4 KB · Views: 104
I've tried multibeast and the command-line patcher, and my ALC889 isn't working either. Grrr.

I'm going to try a clean install and see if that helps.

I also had no (on-board) audio. Turned out that the faulty universal USB 3.0 driver was the culprit. Try to delete GenericUSBXHCI.kext from /system/library/extentsions

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-support/143845-asus-p8z77-v-lx2-motherboard-obervations.html

did that. still no audio (889). in system prefs/audio, there is no audio output to choose from. volume control is grayed out.

Same problem, Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2-B3
I've alc889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back