Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7-2700K
Graphics
GTX 560 Ti
Hello all!

I have a Hackintosh built for me by a colleague. After accidentally updating to 10.7.5 I'm having issues with my audio driver. As a matter of fact when I go to the audio preferences, it shows no audio driver at all (No output devices found). My system information says that I have Intel High Definition Audio. I've been into the BIOS but cannot fined a way to fix the problem. Can someone help??

I have a Hackintosh built for me by a colleague. After accidentally updating to 10.7.5 I'm having issues with my audio driver. As a matter of fact when I go to the audio preferences, it shows no audio driver at all (No output devices found).
It is wise to include your motherboard in a post describing a problem; many people add their motherboard to their profile.

Every Software Update disables audio by installing the native AppleHDA.kext

If you have Realtek audio, run:
1. MultiBeast 4.6.1/Drivers & Bootloaders/Kexts & Enablers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/Non-DSDT Enabler/ALC8??
2. MultiBeast 4.6.1/System Utilities

OK. Sorry, I know little to nothing regarding how a Hackintosh works, but am learning. How do I identify my motherboard?

Also, if I run Multibeast, will it change anything else on the system. IE do I need to backup files?

Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back