Contribute
Register

No Audio After Sleep/Wake - AppleHDA Realtek Audio [Fixes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For ALC 1150 with Apple ALC just download the latest RehabMan CodecCommander kext and add it into Clover kexts folder on EFI partition and open file CodecCommander.kext/Contents/Info.plist with plist editor and go to IOKitPersonalities\CodecCommander\Realtek ALC1150 and change Send Delay to 300 and Update Nodes to YES (true)

Hi toleda, I installed clean High Sierra 10.13.1, macOS working fully and best but no audio after sleep, my audio is ALC1150, then I installed tigersoul925 CodecCommander kext, no result, but I used this kext on El Cap. 10.11.X and Sierra 10.12.X! tigersoul925 CodecCommander kext not worked in H.S 10.13.1, help :rolleyes:

Ypu have to edit your CodecCommander according to your soundcard!

Wow :wave:, please tell me how to change CodecCommander setting for my ALC1150, I have the latest RehabMan's CodecCommander and PlistEdit tool, but I don't know which settings for ALC1150, or give me link already posted on this thread (Sorry for bad English)

Ok. Then extract and copy the CodecCommander.kext file to desktop from Release folder. Now,
1. Go to package contents of the kext file and open the Info.plist file using PlistEdit tool.
2. Search the last <key>Realtek ALC1150</key>
3. Change "Update Nodes" from false to true
<key>Update Nodes</key>
<true/>
4. Add to /S/L/E with kextbeast and reboot.

Wow :wave:, please tell me how to change CodecCommander setting for my ALC1150, I have the latest RehabMan's CodecCommander and PlistEdit tool, but I don't know which settings for ALC1150, or give me link already posted on this thread (Sorry for bad English)
Please search this forum, you will find detailed instructions. I cannot do it for you from mobile. But I believe you are smart enough to use search function of this site ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back