Contribute
Register

No Audio After Sleep/Wake - AppleHDA Realtek Audio [Fixes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For ALC 1150 with Apple ALC just download the latest RehabMan CodecCommander kext and add it into Clover kexts folder on EFI partition and open file CodecCommander.kext/Contents/Info.plist with plist editor and go to IOKitPersonalities\CodecCommander\Realtek ALC1150 and change Send Delay to 300 and Update Nodes to YES (true)
Thanks!

After many hours testing/rebooting/sleep etc I decided option 7 was the best.... buying a USB sound card for £6 from amazon :)
Not here yet, but as far as I can tell, it should 'just work'

(EDIT: Obviously after ordering, its been totally ok! I guess cant hurt to have the USB card as a backup)

Last edited:
@toleda - in post #1 you say no support provided for codec-commander, I have tried and failed to use the solution so would like to ask if @RehabMan will help me. Do you recommend I start a new thread for that or are you aware of an existing thread?(searched but couldn't find)

Same! The latest codecom Kext by rehab man works perfect for High Sierra 10.13.2

Hi @monterz i can't have my audio work after sleep/wake, i tried the latest codcom Kext by rehab and it did not worked

Did you patch it ?

Thanx

Hi @monterz i can't have my audio work after sleep/wake, i tried the latest codcom Kext by rehab and it did not worked

Did you patch it ?

Thanx

I honestly can't remember. I actually removed Mac OS from my system for now so I couldn't tell you exactly have setup on it currently. I used a Vanilla Apple HDA to get my audio to work after sleep/wake. Just browse the web for tutorials on the process and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back