Contribute
Register

No Audio After Long Sleep, Z77-DS3H, 10.9.2, Multibeast 6.2.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77 DS3H
CPU
I5 3570k OC(4.2)
Graphics
SAPHIRE AMD 6870
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
After installing the latest Multibeast 6.2.1 I have noticed that audio won't work if the computer went to for Deep Sleep and for a long time. This has happened twice in two days. The audio works fine but if it went to sleep for a long time it appears not to output Audio. This is resolved after restarting the computer.

I have reinstalled all settings of Multibeast and have repaired permissions, before and after Multibeast, and after restarting the computer.

I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem.

I finally got sound working on 10.9.2 just last night and this morning woke my computer, no sound.

Reboot did not work for me. I just reran Multibeast and am about to reboot now. Wish me luck.

I've got this problem too. Z87MX-D3H Board. After upgrading to 10.9.2 and reinstalling the audio driver (ACL892) audio only works until a longer period of sleep.

After waking the hackintosh up the ausio is gone until I restart. :roll2: I also reinstalled every driver with the new Multibeast 6.2.1 and it still doesn't work.

Anyone got an idea?

Hey guys,

got exactly the same problem. After every (deep) sleep, my sound is gone. I have the Gigabyte Z87M-D3H, i5-4570, HD4600, 8 Gb Ram, running 10.9.2 perfectly. Only the not working sound after sleep or deep sleep differs me from the perfect hackintosh.

So please let me know if sombody is able to fix this bug.

Thanks for all, and this wonderful community ;)

Edit: Something to add: After waking up from sleep im able to change loudness and the onscreen display is also working, but the changing sound is gone as well.

Sounds came back after rebooting. But has gone again after waking from sleep. Thankfully, with an SSD it only takes about 15 seconds to reboot.

But...a bug fix would be appreciated still.

Roll back to the previous version of MB.

I'm having the same problem with a GA-H87-D3H board and Realtek 892 chip. Don't want to roll back, had even worse problems before, just not with sound.

Roll back to the previous version of MB.

Tried it with Multibeast 6.1.0 and reinstalled the audio. Works so far (tried it with 3h-sleep). Will test it overnight though to see if audio also stays after a longer period of sleep.

Will report tomorrow! :)

I'm having the same problem with a GA-H87-D3H board and Realtek 892 chip. Don't want to roll back, had even worse problems before, just not with sound.
Well just use the Audio in the previous version until this gets worked out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back