Contribute
Register

No Audio After Long Sleep, Z77-DS3H, 10.9.2, Multibeast 6.2.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
egiman

When you tried the roll back for the audio, what version of MultiBeast did you try ?

I used v6.1.0, and only installed the audio driver(s) for my Motherboard.

Did you do a Permissions repair and then reboot, and then use MultiBeast v6.1.0 to install just the audio driver, and then reboot, and do a Permissions repair again ?

Furbies,

that is the think I did not get, if I'm supposed to do new clear install via older Multibeast or only change the driver for audio in the latest multi beast. Also I don't know how to repair permissiono_O, I thought I don't have to do that. Can you navigate me a little?
Sorry for not knowing.....Im also struggling with HDMI audio for this board, there is guide how to do that but I don't understand how to do that....

1) So I should download Multibeast 6.1.0 and then configure the same stuff I did in latest multi beast but choose previous version of audio correct?

Furbies,

that is the think I did not get, if I'm supposed to do new clear install via older Multibeast or only change the driver for audio in the latest multi beast. Also I don't know how to repair permissiono_O, I thought I don't have to do that. Can you navigate me a little?
Sorry for not knowing.....Im also struggling with HDMI audio for this board, there is guide how to do that but I don't understand how to do that....

1) So I should download Multibeast 6.1.0 and then configure the same stuff I did in latest multi beast but choose previous version of audio correct?

Repair permissions using the Disk Utility app in /Applications/Utilities/ and reboot (to be sure the permissions if repaired, are in effect)

Use the latest MultiBeast v6.2.1 (?) to install what your motherboard requires for the Mac OS to "play nice" (I think I did select the correct audio drivers for my MoBo)

Reboot (to get the drivers you installed loaded & in effect)

Repair permissions in Disk Utility again, just to be certain file permissions are correct.

Install ONLY the audio drivers for your MotherBoard using MultiBeast v6.1.0
(This is what I did)

Repair permissions again & reboot.

Your Hackintosh should be "up & running" and hopefully audio will work after sleeping

Furbies,

now I followed your tutorial and seems everything is looking good! Lets wait for long sleep. ;)

Any chance to explain HDMI audio tutorial? :eek:

Thanks, Jakub

Looks like it worked!!!! Awesome, thank you!

Thanks a million for this. I'll try it tonight because my system kept loosing sound and since I'm also using it as my TV that's not good at all.

CH

Repair permissions using the Disk Utility app in /Applications/Utilities/ and reboot (to be sure the permissions if repaired, are in effect)

Use the latest MultiBeast v6.2.1 (?) to install what your motherboard requires for the Mac OS to "play nice" (I think I did select the correct audio drivers for my MoBo)

Reboot (to get the drivers you installed loaded & in effect)

Repair permissions in Disk Utility again, just to be certain file permissions are correct.

Install ONLY the audio drivers for your MotherBoard using MultiBeast v6.1.0
(This is what I did)

Repair permissions again & reboot.

Your Hackintosh should be "up & running" and hopefully audio will work after sleeping

And it worked 100%! Thanks, no more issues with sleep and sound anymore.
CH

And it worked 100%! Thanks, no more issues with sleep and sound anymore.
CH

Yes i can confirm as well, works 100% !!!

Furbies,

Before you try the earlier version Multibeast, try the simple stuff first. At the very least do a TimeMachine backup or even an image with CarbonCopy or SuperDuper before you do anything!... You might end up "unbootable" fella! Regarding Repair Permissions, you can use Disk Utility to do that. However, I use an Applescript to run terminal code in my script and keep it handy... I RP quite a lot it seems and it fixes a lot of errors.

tell application "Terminal"
activate
do script "diskutil repairPermissions /"
do script "exit"
tell application "Terminal" to do script "exit"
quit
end tell

Or, you can open the terminal and enter "diskutil repairPermissions /". Return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back