CPU
i5-3570
Graphics
GT710
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Just to be clear, I'm very grateful for this site and everything it does (this isn't a complaint). That being said, there's normally some kind of announcement when there are changes to a website, but there seem to have been substantial changes (had to log in on all devices, fonts are different, etc.) right around the new year with no notice. Anyone in the know care to comment?

I think we had intended to do a Facebook/Twitter announcement about maintenance, but ended up being busy with unexpected issues after the migration and it fell through the cracks. If something seems broken let me know, though!

Where is the Search tool now ?
Do you see a magnifying glass on the top right? Clicking on that should expand a search modal.

Sorry for the lack of announcement! We've moved to the latest version of XenForo forum software, which necessitated some style and navigation changes.

Please let us know if you have any specific issues with the updated site. Thanks!

Is there (or will) be an option to change the fonts and font sizes?

With the new changes the font size is a little too big which makes it hard to quickly read thread topics and browse through the site on mobile phones and laptops. It looks a bit messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back