Graphics
HD 520
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I managed to update to Big Sur, migrating from clover to open core. Everything works fine except AirPlay. Tried everything and now I'm out of ides. Attaching my EFI if someone is willing to help. Will appreciate.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    62.5 MB · Views: 205
I managed to update to Big Sur, migrating from clover to open core. Everything works fine except AirPlay. Tried everything and now I'm out of ides. Attaching my EFI if someone is willing to help. Will appreciate.
what is cable you are using to connect pc to monitor

According to another forum AirPlay functions could be restored with a working wifi (even though it is not needed or used for the airplay connection).

I've got the same problem (previously working raspberry pi airplay targets disappeared after big sur upgrade) and I don't have working wifi in my hackintosh.

According to another forum AirPlay functions could be restored with a working wifi (even though it is not needed or used for the airplay connection).

I've got the same problem (previously working raspberry pi airplay targets disappeared after big sur upgrade) and I don't have working wifi in my hackintosh.
I tried this too - installed a wifi dongle, could connect to internet, but still no AirPlay.

any success ? I have the same problem

Looks like you and myself are in the same boat. I also tried everything and searching for a solution. I am using the same video card in this new build.

If I remember correctly, I don’t think AirPlay works with Wi-Fi dongles. Have you tried a PCie Wi-Fi card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back