CPU
i3-6100
Graphics
GeForce GTX 950
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello! I'm new so please bear that fact.
I'm having trouble making my hackintosh. I am running dc7800, and in the boot options, there is only RAID and IDE. I am running Windows XP Pro. I have selected AHCI Boot Mode and at the moment I am trying Legacy boot mode. If it dosen't work I will post so on this thread.
Thanks,
TheAmazingBaboon:beachball:

I would search for the very latest BIOS for your PC and update to it, maybe that will give you an AHCI option following the update?

can you give the forum a little more info on the specifications of your PC
I've looked up the HP compaq DC7800 on the web and it comes in several configurations
If you run a program like CPUZ in Windows, it should give you the specification for your PC

Update: found a better link here
to get a BIOS update, go to Support > Software & drivers > enter your model number then enter your serial number to get the actual revision of your PC to get the correct BIOS.

HP Compaq DC7800 Specifications appear to be as below but please verify this for yourself and then update your Profile;

Chipset: Intel® Q35 Express Chipset
Onboard Graphics: Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100
LAN: Intel® 82566DM Gigabit Network Connection
Audio: ADI

Thanks. There are no BIOS updates anymore on the HP website. Probably took them down. Anyway, the DC7800 is too old for el capitan. I would have to install snow lepoard. Thanks anyway Robbish,

TheAmazingBaboon:beachball:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back