1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I built newly PC with following configuration:

i3 6100
8 GB RAM
Gigabyte H170 D3H
Zotac GT730 DDR5 2 GB

successfully install OSX but my system showing HD 7000 7mb graphic card information instead of HD530.
When i installed graphics from multibeast 9.1.0 and install HD 5XX but it failed.
select system iMac 14,2
also unable to search drivers for my card GT730.

PLease help me.
thankx

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

7MB VRAM usually means that Inject Nvidia is disabled correctly, but the Nvidia Webdrivers are not installed or not activated.

7MB VRAM usually means that Inject Nvidia is disabled correctly, but the Nvidia Webdrivers are not installed or not activated.
When i installed graphics from multibeast 9.1.0 and install HD 5XX but it failed. kindly elaborate.

When i installed graphics from multibeast 9.1.0 and install HD 5XX but it failed. kindly elaborate.
MultiBeast 9.1.0 HD 5XX is for integrated Intel graphics not GT 730.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you
kindly elaborate.

for me IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and Lilu.kext install and -v boot flag, and work great. also show me hd7000 but 1536mb
if Lilu.kext make you Panic Error on startup, start with safe mod and delete the kext file

for me IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and Lilu.kext install and -v boot flag, and work great. also show me hd7000 but 1536mb
if Lilu.kext make you Panic Error on startup, start with safe mod and delete the kext file
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back