Newbie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte X299 GAMING 7
CPU
i7-7800X
Graphics
Forgive me for asking... Im new to this ;(....

Ive got a new gigabyte board.. so should be pretty compatible...

I see in the files a UNIBEAST to create the flash drive, but it is for high sierra and BELOW....

Is there a unibeast to make the bootable flash drive available for Mojave ? (as the Install guide only lists it for high sierra, Yes I see that Mojave is pretty new (end of sept)..24th...

thanks in advance id really appreciate pointers :)

There are already some guides for Mojave, although I recommend you wait a bit. There are still several things to be solved here and there.

Another thing you can do is follow the High Sierra guide and later install the Mojave update.

Igormclven: thanks for the info, Ill wait on Mojave :)..

So the Minimac I have has Sierra on it (not high sierra)... I can follow the guide for highsierra....

But when I goto the mac store High sierra doesnt appear, is that because I have downloaded (and NOT installed mojave ?) I assume just DELETE Mojave and then reboot and go back to mac sore and search high sierra ?

Awesome ! Thanks BreBro, ive downloaded it and making my flash drive now...& will follow the rest of the instructions :).... Hopefully no more snags but ya never know lol.... Im using a gigabyte x299 mobo... so we will see how it goes :)

ok... interesting one... I did the format of the USB flash (16gb sandisk)... and ran inibeast... It starts the COPY (it s a usb2.0) and im making it on a macmini...and its taking forever.... any suggestions ? way longer than the ten mins it says in the tutorial (appx)... even tried and did a fresh boot.... (chose uefi mode etc...) ? TIA

ok well im stuck and cant figure it out...
ive tried on 4 DIFFERENT flash drives....
I get the SAME Error while using unibeast to write the files...
This is being done on a MacMini, it has SIERRA on the MAC MINI... and im trying to WRITE HIGH SIERRA onto the flash drive...
flash drives are 8gb's and 16gb's
my IMAGE is from the MAC Store :)....
Both formatted with vol name USB and the MAC OS JOURNALED.....

anyone have suggestions ? screen shot included...

Attachments

• 20181001_184215.jpg
    20181001_184215.jpg
    8.4 MB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back