MSI 630 GT
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys!

I hope you will explain a little about this as I've just began this whole hackintosh journey yesterday.

I installed Mavericks on my PC and it runs perfectly although I have to write -x in the multi/unibeast bootloader menu for it to run.

I've got a MSI n640gt Graphics Card and now it actually appears on my Mac info.

It says "NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 2048 MB"

Though it glitches heavily in safari, and therefore everything else on there. It's almost as if I can't use it.

What can this be exactly? I installed Adobe Flash Plater, but I doubt that it is that ^^. Hope you guys will help me.

Kind Regards

Edit: It doesn't seem that Firefox has the same error. Or at least not that bad. I realised after deleting some random download files to trash I noticed that it does it general and not just in the browser although Safari is the worst. Seems weird.

Hey guys!

I hope you will explain a little about this as I've just began this whole hackintosh journey yesterday.

I installed Mavericks on my PC and it runs perfectly although I have to write -x in the multi/unibeast bootloader menu for it to run.

I've got a MSI n640gt Graphics Card and now it actually appears on my Mac info.

It says "NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 2048 MB"

Though it glitches heavily in safari, and therefore everything else on there. It's almost as if I can't use it.

What can this be exactly? I installed Adobe Flash Plater, but I doubt that it is that ^^. Hope you guys will help me.

Kind Regards

Edit: It doesn't seem that Firefox has the same error. Or at least not that bad. I realised after deleting some random download files to trash I noticed that it does it general and not just in the browser although Safari is the worst. Seems weird.

If you boot using -x (safe mode) then you will only get basic graphics and no audio. You need to list hardware and give details on setting used in MultiBeast otherwise ten people can give you 100 guesses and you don't get anywhere. Your hardware details matter and it is a requirement of the rules of this site that you list your main kit. Not doing so wastes everyones time. Thanks in advance.

I would start by looking at your UEFI/BIOS and if you have a VT-d setting then disable it.

Adrian B

My hardware list is the following:

Intel i7 3770
NVIDIA MSI n630GT Graphics Card
Intel dh77eb motherboard.
Kingston SSD 240 Gb.

I'm not quite sure what settings you are refering to with multibeast. I just installed Mavericks haha :).
My 'build' in Multibeast was.

Realteak ALC892
Intel Graphics for Graphics Card.
Trim Enabler.
And just about the default the other things.

Mac 3,1.

But then I guess that it's actually just about me going into MAC without safe mode. It won't do it right now though. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

My hardware list is the following:

Intel i7 3770
NVIDIA MSI n630GT Graphics Card
Intel dh77eb motherboard.
Kingston SSD 240 Gb.

I'm not quite sure what settings you are refering to with multibeast. I just installed Mavericks haha :).
My 'build' in Multibeast was.

Realteak ALC892
Intel Graphics for Graphics Card.
Trim Enabler.
And just about the default the other things.

Mac 3,1.

But then I guess that it's actually just about me going into MAC without safe mode. It won't do it right now though. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

I am not at all familiar with using the Intel boards. It might be that you will require a DSDT. Can I suggest doing some research on your motherboard and see what previous builders have done. You may wish to ask questions on other threads but beware you may not get a quick response on some of the older threads if people do not visit the site frequently.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/search.php?googleSearch=Intel dh77eb

Adrian B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back