Contribute
Register

Newbie question: Hackintosh on Asus G752VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was trying again to struggle installing a USB flash drive with
    all that Unibeast, Multibeast ... and either Clover and or some
    Chimera boot loaders in my multiple failed attempts to install some
    Mac OS on the Asus G752VT laptop on a spare nVme drive .

At times I can see an Apple logo on the screen: for mavericks it is a black screen
    with a white apple logo and for Mountain Lion it is a white screen with a dark
    apple logo... But one I see a status scroll bar but it never does anything... I waited
    an hour for some movement and nothing or it show some Circle with a slash in it
    like it is blocked.

I really have had so much difficulty trying to do this and it is not an easy
    process like Bootcamp is to install Windows on a Mac.

This is too complicated... can you make this process easier and more user
    friendly?

2. Finally,, I just don't have time for this ... I thought was progressing with this after seeing the apple logos but it hangs and I am left disappointed again it does not work so easily.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

You're only at the beginning of what you must learn.

Hello mister, this is like way late to the game but I am currently writing you from a... you guessed it a G752VT. Mine has different specs but alas, Sierra is running.

Keyboard backlight and touchpad don't work, I've been trying to get them to but they won't budge. Its ok I'll find a way.

Moreover, wifi don't work but I have an adapter so its fine.

I've gotten High Sierra to work but it was really messed up, no sound no proper graphics so I decided to search for another way.

Alright, that's all I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back