Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus B150 Aura
CPU
Intel i3 6100
Graphics
HD 530
Hi Everyone - I'm would like to install Sierra on my new build:

Asus B150 Pro Gaming Aura (CPU socket LGA 1151)
Intel 6th Gen i3 6100
Graphics on board HD 530
Audio Realtek ALC 1150
LAN Chipset Intel I219V

Can anyone provide some links to similar builds based on my hardware which I could use as a template?

Appreciate any help...Thanks!

Yes you can do that. I've one too, and i've install sierra 10.12.3 and everything works well (only some issues with usb).
Follow the instruction in the installation guide. and when you have some issues let a post.

Pay attention to disable in the bios the native gpu if you want to use a nvidia or ati card, but if not read the post about using the native gpu and fixed issues.

Hi Hubby, I followed the install guide got the USB unibeast and multibeast done, but when I boot from USB 2.0 I get "Missing Operating System".

I set my BIOS as follows:
Ai Tweaker > CPU SVID Support > Disabled
Ai Tweaker > Internal CPU Power Management > Intel(R) SpeedStep(tm) > Enabled
Advanced > Advanced\System Agent (SA) Configuration > Graphics Configuration > DVMT Pre-Allocated > 64M
Advanced > USB Configuration > XHCI Hand-off > Enabled
Boot > Secure Boot > OS Type > Other OS

What do you think?

Finally got sierra to load and install on HDD drive. No working audio, bluetooth and wifi.

I already ran Multibeast. Is there a way to fix audio and wifi/bluetooth post install. Please Help!

Thanks

it is just normal that bluetooth and wif i and audio is not working.
To fix this you have to use multibeast. Choose the following :Quick start = UEFI boot mode.Drivers choose the following:
usb = incrase limit + 3rd party. Network = atheros 2.2.0 + intelmausiethernet 2.2.0 + realtek 2.2.1.Misc =in atheros all of them.Disk = intel generic ahci sata.Audio = alc1150 + 100 serie audio.
Tell me after that if you have some issue

You may give more than 64m for you gpu less than 1Go but more than 500 mb

Thanks Hubby
Got the speaker to work but still no wifi.
Where is multbeast should I look or check off for wifi.
Also there is a little screen glitch in the top left corner at the menu bar. Do you have this issue to?

Thanks so much for the help.

For the wifi it's normal, it doesn't work on any board. You have to buy a wifi card compatible with apple (see in buyer guide), or plug in you computer by ethernet, or like mine by ethernet with a plug-in that use the electric power if you are far away from your internet box, or with the plug-in that communicate bu wifi, or a wifi repetitor. But you have to know that if you want to use siri you need to have a wifi card (add it in the free slot you have). I choose to use it with a gpu card, so i don't have any left (But i don't need siri).

Hi Everyone - I'm would like to install Sierra on my new build:

Asus B150 Pro Gaming Aura (CPU socket LGA 1151)
Intel 6th Gen i3 6100
Graphics on board HD 530
Audio Realtek ALC 1150
LAN Chipset Intel I219V

Can anyone provide some links to similar builds based on my hardware which I could use as a template?

Appreciate any help...Thanks!

Please help me ...i m having the same configuration apart graphic card. I won't able to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back