Contribute
Register

Newbie asking if this build works...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hle

Long short story I have been using my macbook pro for awhile and it's time for me to do the upgrade but with the price tag on mac pro/mini I couldn't afford it... Also I have absolutely no experience in general PC world so I'm just at the starting line.

My plan is to try my best to build my first Hackintosh, also my first PC. If that didn't work I guess this build good be good for me to install only Windows 10... Please help me to check this build would be a good idea for Mac OS Mojave 10.14:

CPU: i5-9400f
Motherboard: MSI B365 Mortar
GPU: RX 570
Ram: 32 gb
SSD1: 256 gb SSD samsung evo 970 to boot Mac OS
SSD2: 256 gb SSD samsung evo 970 to boot Window 10
(Since there are some games it could only be enjoyed by Windows so I guess with 2 separated SSD could do the justice since I found out somewhere saying that the boot camp couldn't handle games/videos editing but only with separated SSD)

(I already got dell u2719dc so all I need is PC case :) )

Any support would be greatly appreciated, many thanks.

Long short story I have been using my macbook pro for awhile and it's time for me to do the upgrade but with the price tag on mac pro/mini I couldn't afford it... Also I have absolutely no experience in general PC world so I'm just at the starting line.

My plan is to try my best to build my first Hackintosh, also my first PC. If that didn't work I guess this build good be good for me to install only Windows 10... Please help me to check this build would be a good idea for Mac OS Mojave 10.14:

CPU: i5-9400f
Motherboard: MSI B365 Mortar
GPU: RX 570
Ram: 32 gb
SSD1: 256 gb SSD samsung evo 970 to boot Mac OS
SSD2: 256 gb SSD samsung evo 970 to boot Window 10
(Since there are some games it could only be enjoyed by Windows so I guess with 2 separated SSD could do the justice since I found out somewhere saying that the boot camp couldn't handle games/videos editing but only with separated SSD)

(I already got dell u2719dc so all I need is PC case :) )

Any support would be greatly appreciated, many thanks.

Should be compatible with MacOS Mojave.

Boot Camp is designed by Apple for use on real Macs to install Windows. Do not use it for normal PCs.

Reactions: hle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back