Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That indicates your PS2 trackpad is not responding.

So why this hardware responde on other situations, mentioned on previous post??? Makes no sense!

Tks

Hi RehabMan,

I first want to appreciate you for your hardwork. :clap:

I just wanted to post a feedback (a small bug). Though it's not a very serious one, I just thought I could bring it up.

The issue: Capitalizing works fine (Shift + keys or using Caps Lock). But, the problem is when the caps lock is on, I can't type small case letters using shift + keys (as it does in windows). I'm forced to turn off the caps lock.

SilleBille :)

Hi RehabMan,

I first want to appreciate you for your hardwork. :clap:

I just wanted to post a feedback (a small bug). Though it's not a very serious one, I just thought I could bring it up.

The issue: Capitalizing works fine (Shift + keys or using Caps Lock). But, the problem is when the caps lock is on, I can't type small case letters using shift + keys (as it does in windows). I'm forced to turn off the caps lock.

SilleBille :)

Not a bug. It is working as Apple intended. Complain to the folks in Cupertino :)

Hello everyone. I currently have a HP ProBook 430 G1 with OS X 10.9.3 (using Clover). I would like to enable the gestures of the touchpad. I saw this thread but I'm not sure if this is what I'm looking for. If it is, can someone explain me how to install it? Or link a guide? I can't seem to find anything.

P.S. The touchpad works fine and I can use 2 fingers to scroll, but I would like to enable more gestures and maybe get a better feeling, since sometimes it doesn't work very well.

Hello everyone. I currently have a HP ProBook 430 G1 with OS X 10.9.3 (using Clover). I would like to enable the gestures of the touchpad. I saw this thread but I'm not sure if this is what I'm looking for. If it is, can someone explain me how to install it? Or link a guide? I can't seem to find anything.

If you followed the Probook guide, you already have the gestures.

I have the 2 fingers gesture to scroll. Is it possible to enable the 3 fingers gestures? Also the feel is not the best, is it a hardware problem?

Three finger swipe can be configured in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard shortcuts. Do the swipe instead of hitting keys. Three finger tap is middle click.

No idea on "the feel". Make sure you did an EC reset.

You didn't say if you followed the guide or not. If you didn't, perhaps you don't have this kext installed... Check with 'kextstat|grep -y ps2' in Terminal.

Three finger swipe can be configured in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard shortcuts. Do the swipe instead of hitting keys. Three finger tap is middle click.

No idea on "the feel". Make sure you did an EC reset.

You didn't say if you followed the guide or not. If you didn't, perhaps you don't have this kext installed... Check with 'kextstat|grep -y ps2' in Terminal.

Yes I followed the guide for ProBook using Clover. I tried the command but it says 'kextstat command not found'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back