Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You so much.

Maybe, if it is not to much of trouble, You could create a version where fn enables F keys and multimedia keys are default.

I've got that on my list of features to implement (Swap Fn+fkeys for fkeys). In time...

For me (4330s) fn + insert/prtsc disables/enables touchpad.

Definitely smoother:)

Thanks!

Nice, I will test your kext as soon my laptop is in order. Playing with pure GPT partitions at this moment.

For me (4330s) fn + insert/prtsc disables/enables touchpad.

Definitely smoother:)

Thanks!

Cool thanks for the info. This is one of the reasons I want to have some kind of basic scan code mapper from an external (optional) file... because keyboards differ. I suppose international keyboards might even differ more...

Hopefully, you're ok with that key for turning it on/off for a while...

I was going to use Fn+PageDown (break), because it would be easy to find in the dark, but found that it is also mapped to brightness-up. Fn+Home, or scroll, is mapped to brightness down. Both of those are easy to tap in the dark, so I decided to leave them alone and use Fn+Del since it is on to top right edge of the main part of the 4530s keyboard...

thank you!
i'll try it on my 4530s;)
man,you're F**** awesome!

EDIT: It works for me,also the fn+del option, but i dont think its smoother in normal using,only in scrolling

thank you!
i'll try it on my 4530s;)
man,you're F**** awesome!

EDIT: It works for me,also the fn+del option, but i dont think its smoother in normal using,only in scrolling

Thanks...

It is only smoother when you're making very small movements. Like when trying to do really detailed things, which admittedly you shouldn't be attempting on a trackpad anyway, but... Small movements you couldn't make with the old version, you can with this version. It is very subtle and a bit hard to notice.

There is two folders in RehabMan-Voodoo-2012-1011, Release and Debug, which one should I use ?

Hopefully, you're ok with that key for turning it on/off for a while...

Yeah, of course:)) Really nice thing to have ability to disable touchpad under OS X and I don't really care which keystroke it is;)

It works but somehow I have to use Fn + insert (prt sc) to disable trackpad of the 4230s, maybe due to the keyboard layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back