Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modification of the Info.plist was only necessary with older versions. You should read carefully.

SysPrefs->Trackpad.

SysPrefs->Trackpad does not have any new options. only what it had before installing this kext. specifically I need to make the vertical scroll on right edge and horizontal scroll on bottom edge work. tap to click already works after enabling in the settings. two finger scroll also works but I want vertical scroll on right edge and horizontal scroll on bottom edge using single finger.
Thank You

SysPrefs->Trackpad does not have any new options. only what it had before installing this kext. specifically I need to make the vertical scroll on right edge and horizontal scroll on bottom edge work. tap to click already works after enabling in the settings. two finger scroll also works but I want vertical scroll on right edge and horizontal scroll on bottom edge using single finger.
Thank You

Such settings are not provided by SysPrefs->Trackpad.

You need to modify the Info.plist for that.

Such settings are not provided by SysPrefs->Trackpad.

You need to modify the Info.plist for that.

How do I do that? I am sorry for such questions. I am completely new to this OS.

hi @Rehabman

help me please.
after installed VoodooPS2Controller.kext, I can't even boot into safe mode nor single user mode..

here is the video..
[video=youtube_share;8LI685iuQCs]http://youtu.be/8LI685iuQCs[/video]

I had removed VoodooPS2Controller.kext via macdrive on my running dualboots win 8.1 , I got kernel panic instead..
[video=youtube_share;2AeHeDrDxVk]http://youtu.be/2AeHeDrDxVk[/video]

so how I remove it properly, then able to rebuild caches & repair permission

Asus TP300LD
Proccie : i3-4030U 1.9 GHz
Ram : 4 GB
VGA : GT820m + HD4400
Touchpad : ASUS smart gestures

==================================EDIT====================================

Apparently, my touchpad is ELAN.. sorry for bothering..
:D

after installed VoodooPS2Controller.kext, I can't even boot into safe mode nor single user mode..

You installed it incorrectly.

Apparently, my touchpad is ELAN.. sorry for bothering.. :D

You should search for ELAN drivers anyway.

Does pinch to zoom works in os X.

My touchpad is Synaptics touchpad.

Hi, I have Lenovo y50 and I'm trying to get my TouchPad recognized by Yosemite. I deleted kexts from S/L/E as you said in 'readme' file, installed Voodoops2controller.kext but when I tried to type 2 commands for Daemon to be installed (last part of 'Readme' file) terminal said there was no such file or directory :/ I rebooted and still OSX doesn't recognize my TouchPad.

Do you know how can I fix it?

Hi, I have Lenovo y50 and I'm trying to get my TouchPad recognized by Yosemite. I deleted kexts from S/L/E as you said in 'readme' file, installed Voodoops2controller.kext but when I tried to type 2 commands for Daemon to be installed (last part of 'Readme' file) terminal said there was no such file or directory :/ I rebooted and still OSX doesn't recognize my TouchPad.

Do you know how can I fix it?

There is a guide for your laptop. Please follow it exactly.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...e-lenovo-y50-uhd-1080p-using-clover-uefi.html

Note: Not all Y50's have Synaptics trackpads (some are ELAN).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back