CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 + GTX 1060 1920x1080
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey @RehabMan is it possible to separate the kext into one that only makes the keyboard works. I was trying the VoodooI2C with my laptop and makes many gestures work but I am not sure if they will properly work together. Keyboard works nice on my laptop even the fn keys so appreciate it!

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
HD530
Mobile Phone
Android
My laptop is X1C 2016. I have been using the Rehabman's VoodooPS2Controller.kext. I have been using the TrackPoint to move the mouse pointer. I need a lot of power to move. Under Windows, I can use very weak power. Move the mouse pointer smoothly.
Recently, I found that cold booting the computer to Windows, and then rebooting into macOS, using TrackPoint to move the mouse pointer is the same experience as Windows, I can move the pointer smoothly with weak force, but after restarting or sleeping again, It takes a lot of power to move the mouse pointer.

Motherboard
MSI GL63 9SDK
CPU
i7-9750H
Graphics
UHD 630 + GTX 1660 Ti
Trying to get my touchpad working on MSI GL63 9SDK. It shows up in ioreg as PS2M and that's why I'm assuming it to be a PS2 touchpad and also its model number seems to be SYN1509 from device manager. So here's the thing: the tracking works fine with just VoodooPS2Controller.kext but neither do the physical buttons work nor the tap to click. It doesn't show up in the preference pane as well. But when I use VoodooPS2 and ApplePS2SmartTouchpad.kext the tracking also stops working. Need help.
Attached 2 archives, one with ApplePS2SmartTouchpad.kext injected and the other is without. The archives contain DSDT, ioreg and system info.

Attachments