Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad (ClickPad support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of battery plugged in or not, you still need to implement battery status.
Alright thanks, but I don't find a battery patch on your repository directly compatible with the 2303TX. Did I miss it or should I try the closest ones one-by-one? It's a 4200mAh, I'll attach a photo just in case.

Attachments

• IMG_3241.JPG
    IMG_3241.JPG
    1,006.6 KB · Views: 144
Alright thanks, but I don't find a battery patch on your repository directly compatible with the 2303TX. Did I miss it or should I try the closest ones one-by-one? It's a 4200mAh, I'll attach a photo just in case.

Looking at your DSDT, it is likely "HP G6 2221ss" is a match.

Hi RehabMan, I'm using your VoodooPS2Controller on my Thinkpad X1 carbon and the trackpad works flawlessly, but the trackpoint doesn't move at all, and the trackpoint buttons (left, middle, and right) all do the same thing, if I hold it it acts as a right click but when I let go of any of those buttons, the menu disappears. Do I need a seperate kext for trackpoint?

Hi RehabMan, I'm using your VoodooPS2Controller on my Thinkpad X1 carbon and the trackpad works flawlessly, but the trackpoint doesn't move at all, and the trackpoint buttons (left, middle, and right) all do the same thing, if I hold it it acts as a right click but when I let go of any of those buttons, the menu disappears. Do I need a seperate kext for trackpoint?

I think tluck has a fork of my code that includes trackpoint support.
I have no trackpoint hardware here...

I think tluck has a fork of my code that includes trackpoint support.
I have no trackpoint hardware here...
Hi,RehabMan,How to fix the trackpoint at X230 on macOS High Sierra 10.13, it didn't work at all inclueded the trackpoint buttons (left, middle, and right), but it works well in Sierra 10.12.6, thank you very much.

Hi,RehabMan,How to fix the trackpoint at X230 on macOS High Sierra 10.13, it didn't work at all inclueded the trackpoint buttons (left, middle, and right), but it works well in Sierra 10.12.6, thank you very much.

Look at tluck's fork. I have no trackpoint hardware, therefore no way to test/debug.

Hi RehabMan!
Is there any possibility to disable pointer moving when finger is touched buttons zone?
I have very sensitive trackpad on my Xiaomi air 13. When I press right button on trackpad for example the pointer may be moved to another point when I release a finger.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back