256GB Flash Storage

Guaranteed to work 100%, $1,599.00. :headbang:

MacMan said:
13-inch MacBook Air

2.0GHz Intel Dual-Core Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz
4GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
256GB Flash Storage

I disagree unless we mean OS X in general. Fanboy response in a hardware forum for sure.

I only have bought 3 official apple products. OS X Leopard, OS X Snow Leopard, and a wired Apple keyboard. Not everyone buys into the Apple hardware hype.

axedye said:
MacMan said:
13-inch MacBook Air

4GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
256GB Flash Storage

I disagree unless we mean OS X in general. Fanboy response in a hardware forum for sure.

I only have bought 3 official apple products. OS X Leopard, OS X Snow Leopard, and a wired Apple keyboard. Not everyone buys into the Apple hardware hype.

He does mean OS X as that is the operating system for Apple products hence the reply.

Also installing OS X on a Windows laptop is not as easy as a desktop and most of the time still does not work 100%.

And how do you disagree if you've never owned an Apple laptop, other peoples opinions?

There is a lot of hype with Apple's laptops, they make a really great Laptop but so does Samsung, Toshiba and Asus but they don't run OS X like an Apple lol

axedye said:
MacMan said:
13-inch MacBook Air

4GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
256GB Flash Storage

I question your decision to call one of the founders of this site a "fanboy" which is an insulting remark. It shows your lack of knowledge and etiquette, especially in the tonymacx86 Forum. I'd advise you to keep your snotty opinions to yourself as you are in violation of Rule #7. (Remember the Rules? You were suppose to read them when you registered.) Don't respond to any replies to your post as they will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back