Graphics
nvidia 770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
With the massive number of issues I've seen concerning audio and other problems, I was wondering if there will be a new version of multibeast coming out soon. I'd hate to waste time trying to set up something that will not work only to have to re-do it all from scratch in the next day or so.

crash

I sure hope so. It's so buggy. I can't boot up without turning kernel cache off or using -f. If I get the graphics to work, the sound won't, if I get the sound to work something else breaks. Hopefully they are working on a new Multibeast right now and it will be out soon. This is frustrating.

Yes, this does seen to be very buggy and inconsistant. One time it works the next it doesn't. I feel like I'm chasing Gremlins. I installed over a perfectly working Mavericks. I had no sound and no Bluetooth. Worked on problem for hours. Never got sound working but for some reason the bluetooth started working. Got frustrated and wiped it and did a fresh install. No sound and no USB. So I wiped it again and started over, this time not choosing the Universal USB 3.0 option in Multibeast. Now the USB is working but still no sound and I'm not sure what else isn't working. I am scared to install it on my main machine. Perhaps because this is a new Z97 based machine the support is spotty whereas my main machine is a P55 based MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back