Graphics
Gigabyte G1 970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey just finished designing my new theme! Designed to look like the apple boot screen.
BTW, this is only version 1.0! Better versions to come!
Preview.png
Hope you like it! :)

To apply, drag the unzipped folder into /extra/themes . I recommend you back up your previous theme by naming it whatever you choose, just don't leave it called default. Now name my theme Default and reboot. You should see my new bootloader theme!
Thanks!

Download:
http://sh.st/tV6kr

Hey just finished designing my new theme! Designed to look like the apple boot screen.
BTW, this is only version 1.0! Better versions to come!
View attachment 93747
Hope you like it! :)

To apply, drag the unzipped folder into /extra/themes . I recommend you back up your previous theme by naming it whatever you choose, just don't leave it called default. Now name my theme Default and reboot. You should see my new bootloader theme!
Thanks!
Download:

This is just what i need to revitalise my bootscreen :clap:

Looks really nice! thanks for designing this:headbang:

Really like the design ! Simple and clean !

Any chance to see a Clover bootloader version ?

nice clean theme !

i have a 21:9 AR screen, the boot screen is always streched, i assume it doesn't support there AR, or is there a fix ?

That's awesome thanks! We've been needing a theme like this for a long time.

Looks really awesome.....but I cant use it as I'm using Clover....hope you'll recreate it for Clover also....anyways, it is really cool!!!!

Looks really awesome.....but I cant use it as I'm using Clover....hope you'll recreate it for Clover also....anyways, it is really cool!!!!
Sorry man, have a had lots of trouble with clover in the past. Lots of kernel panics have occured and dont want that happening on my primary computer. Maybe I will make a clover version in the future when I become more familiar with how Clover operates, but for now, sorry! :beachball:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back