Contribute
Register

[NEW / TESTING] Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake CPUs + 200 Series Motherboards in macOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i understand what you mean, but am i able to change it through windows?

i can see my hackintosh m2 ssd drives as accessible now on windows but may where is the SSDT-NVMe-Pcc.aml located in the Hackintosh ?

It is on your EFI partition.

It is on your EFI partition.
but are my current bios path reflecting the correct path for NVMe on my attached SSDT-NVMe-pcc.aml?

@RehabMan
cause i am unable to view nor edit in notepad+ , any application that can edit this in windows?

how am i able to access my EFI partition if i am inside windows?

am i able to?

Just need you to double confirm from this log screenshot if it has to do with nvme patch.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 154
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 126
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:
UPDATE:

I managed to use diskpart and mount the hackintosh drive's EFI assigning to a letter as a drive.

i copied out the files and here is a screenshot of it, i opened it with mac's MaciASL.

i double checked it with the PATH on windows , its correct but it still can't boot.

@RehabMan

bios-name.png

location-path.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 01.14.24.png

Error upon booting with above patch that reference with windows device path correctly.

error messages:-

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

Last edited:
@RehabMan you there? i really need your help on this.

Last edited:
Ok so I've been struggling with this for a couple of days but figured I'd ask some questions before continuing to beat my head against the wall:

With the release of Kaby Lake Macs, do we still need to spoof the CPU model?
Has anybody gotten macOS going on the Gigabyte Gaming 9? I though I saw somebody with it but now I can't find them.
Do I need to install with iGPU or will the 1080 ti at least give me video?
What's a good SMBIOS for my hardware? I'd assume iMac18,3, but assuming usually gets me in trouble.
I'm also assuming the built in WiFi/Bluetooth isn't going to work.

Other things: I've never used Clover before. Back in the day I used Chameleon. So this is my first new hack in forever. I'm a bit out of the loop.

I've tried UniBeast 7.1.1 for creating an install USB but it wouldn't get passed ++++++++++++++++. I then tried OsxAptioFixDrv instead of OsAptioFix2Drv and HFSPlus.efi instead of VBoxHfs-64.efi, which got me further, but still ended in a panic. I'm sure I'm missing several easy things that need to be put into kexts and my config.plist to get it to work, but I can't find any board-specific instructions and I wasn't sure if instructions for the other boards like the Gaming 5, 7, or Ultra Gaming would work.

Any pointing in the right direction would be appreciated.

Hmm there was a reply last night that I replied to, but they're both gone now. Still can't get the installer to boot.

Last edited:
Hi Rehab,

It has been a few days. I was wondering if you could help me out with the errors. I had followed your instructions and checked the BIOS path and name. They do reference to one another.

I look forward to your kind reply on this issue.

Regards,
cesario

System won't boot after install. I don't know what to do.

I think I've installed the OS succesfully. When the computer restarted itself I forgot to change the Fake CPUID (actually I don't know if I was supposed to do that again) and booted from the Sierra drive directly, that lead me to a black screen with the apple logo that stayed the same for almost 20 min (more or less). Since there wasn't a change, I decided to press the reboot button on the computer and boot from the Sierra drive again but this time changing the CPUID in Clover however I am stuck in the same black screen all over again.

Honestly, I don't know what to do and I will apreciate any help.

System won't boot after install. I don't know what to do.

I think I've installed the OS succesfully. When the computer restarted itself I forgot to change the Fake CPUID (actually I don't know if I was supposed to do that again) and booted from the Sierra drive directly, that lead me to a black screen with the apple logo that stayed the same for almost 20 min (more or less). Since there wasn't a change, I decided to press the reboot button on the computer and boot from the Sierra drive again but this time changing the CPUID in Clover however I am stuck in the same black screen all over again.

Honestly, I don't know what to do and I will apreciate any help.

10.12.5?
Forgot Lilu.kext+IntelGraphicsFixup.kext?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back