Contribute
Register

[NEW / TESTING] Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake CPUs + 200 Series Motherboards in macOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Xanny - these are the failures after patching SAT0 to SATA:

Code:
2017-05-17 08:42:09 -0400 Failure   Drivers Failure during wake due to IGPU(),SATA(),GLAN(IntelMausi):

Just put together a new build GA-Z270-HD3, 16Gb ram, I5-7500 Kaby Lake

All working perfectly!

Used the info in the first post to adjust the clover with the recommended settings

Thanks for the advice on the first post. :headbang:

Hi guys
Who wants to help me understand what bug in my installation? It's been several days that seeks to know from where can this crash of system preference parnel come when I try to access to MagicMouse settings?
I have done another fresh install of macOS and this bug is already here! it's crazy. I have attached details of report crash and a screenshot. thank you so much

Hi guys,
After weeks of searching, I still have not found the solution to my problem, the crash that occurs when I want to access the parameters of the magic Mouse2.
I found an interesting topic on a German forum that talks about this crash and apparently this is a DRM problem. Here is the link below

https://www.hackintosh-forum.de/ind...ispatch-queue-com-apple-coremedia-player-asy/

I do not have this bug with El Capitan.
Has anyone encountered this crash? thank you

Hey @Xanny

I've your same build configuration. Can you create a thread with a mini-tutorial on how-to-do for install macOS?

Thanks.

20 pages of testing and not a single mention of NVRAM testing with emu/optiofix/optiofix2 on these boards. would be nice to see a list of motherboards with native NVRAM. Thanks. if you want to test if nvram is working go into terminal sudo nvram Stehor=WasHere put in your password then reboot go back into terminal nvram -p if you see Stehor WasHere your nvram is working congrats now you can move on to the nvidia webdrivers and config.plist edits needed.

Last edited:
Hey @Xanny

I've your same build configuration. Can you create a thread with a mini-tutorial on how-to-do for install macOS?

Thanks.
oh yes i can, i've just to get free time and organize everything, but the difference between the other motherboards will come just after install, the installation part is basically the same for all. Anyway for a fast help, i'm here.

After update for 10.12.5 starting problems with graphic acceleration.
Video are working only with uncheked intel video checkmark in Injecting section ( working only basicaly, without full acceleration )
The same situation with installer ( i prepared usb drive, and reinstall os complitely )
Only i have this problem, or it is common situation?

My configuration:
MSI Z270 Gaming Pro
Intel® Core™ i5-7500
G.Skill Trident Z F4-3400C16D-32GTZ
Samsung 960 EVO 250Gb

Last edited:
After update for 10.12.5 starting problems with graphic acceleration.
Video are working only with uncheked intel video checkmark in ingesting section ( working only basicaly, without full acceleration )
The same situation with installer ( i prepared usb drive, and reinstall os complitely )
Only i have this problem, or it is common situation?

My configuration:
MSI Z270 Gaming Pro
Intel® Core™ i5-7500
G.Skill Trident Z F4-3400C16D-32GTZ
Samsung 960 EVO 250Gb

I think here is the reason and solution how fix it:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/macos-10-12-5-update.220866/#post-1504116
I can't try it for proof now :(

Last edited:
Success.

Principal components:
GIGABYTE GA-Z270X-UD5
i7 7700k
ASUS GTX 650 Ti
Samsung 960 EVO M.2
G.Skill F4-2400C15S-16GIS 16Gb x2
Universal Audio Apollo Twin
Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter​

What works:
NVMe SSD in M.2 slot as boot hard drive
Ethernet
USB 2.0, 3.0, 3.1
Apollo Twin via TH3 port and adapter
RAM size and frequences, graphic card name and VRAM size are correct
Audio line-out and headphone ports
Sleep is correct​

What doesn't work so far:
On-case power button​

More details here on pg.9
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/gigabyte-ga-z270x-ultra-gaming-and-ga-z270x-ud5-pictures.214622/

Geekbench scores of 7700k running on [email protected] and Thunderbolt configurations attached.

@barsqiue, do you have anything under "Thunderbolt" and "Hardware"? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back