Contribute
Register

[NEW / TESTING] Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake CPUs + 200 Series Motherboards in macOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
Who wants to help me understand what bug in my installation? It's been several days that seeks to know from where can this crash of system preference parnel come when I try to access to MagicMouse settings?
I have done another fresh install of macOS and this bug is already here! it's crazy. I have attached details of report crash and a screenshot. thank you so much

Attachments

• System_preference_crash.txt
    74.8 KB · Views: 138
  • panel_system_crash.png
    panel_system_crash.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 324
Hi guys
Who wants to help me understand what bug in my installation? It's been several days that seeks to know from where can this crash of system preference parnel come when I try to access to MagicMouse settings?
I have done another fresh install of macOS and this bug is already here! it's crazy. I have attached details of report crash and a screenshot. thank you so much

Hi guys,

save me please :( help please RehabMan Thank you

Crazy

hi xxcesarioxx :),
you have a problem with sound? EFI files L/E? sorry i don't understand.

i mean , if you can attach here both your EFI files AND what is in your L/E or S/L/E.

Hi
The Kaby Lake 200 Series Early Adopters Guide lists both Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming 8 and GA-Z270X-Gaming 9, but not the GA-Z270X-Gaming 7. All these three motherboards are similar but for the PCI-e slot combinations and LAN chips. The Gaming 8 and Gaming 7 are in fact identical but for a small difference in the PCI-e combinations.

Any particular reason Gaming 7 is not on the list?

i mean , if you can attach here both your EFI files AND what is in your L/E or S/L/E.

Hi man :)
Her my EFI files and the others file which name "kexts" are kexts that i have installed in /System/Library/Extensions with KextBeast after Multibeast installation. I also added you my Multibeast config.

PS: Do you have this bug I mentioned above? It's been several days that seeks to know from where can this crash of system preference come when I try to access to MagicMouse settings?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15.5 MB · Views: 240
  • Kexts.zip
    256.8 KB · Views: 216
  • Multibeast_config.mb.zip
    142.6 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Hi man :)
Her my EFI files and the others file which name "kexts" are kexts that i have installed in /System/Library/Extensions with KextBeast after Multibeast installation. I also added you my Multibeast config.

PS: Do you have this bug I mentioned above? It's been several days that seeks to know from where can this crash of system preference come when I try to access to MagicMouse settings?

Thank you. :clap:

@RehabMan

Every time I restart macOS, I need to plug in and out my USB drives to detect the hard drive. Any idea what is causing it, or should I edit something so it will auto detect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back